Reviews for Stormy Promises
I love it!
Kymerisalla chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omg I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
*overwhelmed by pure sweetness* that's just... So awesome!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awwwwww That was really sweet. I liked it a lot, but what made Sesshomaru forget? What was the "dark impact"? If there is anything to follow up on this, I'd like to read it.
R chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is the best fic in the world!
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
It's been over 8 years since you finished this story. And ohh! The day you updated it was my birthday also.

The story is good. It makes somewhere in my heart want to cry. Once they were good brothers, what made their lifes, their paths cross and saparate in such a cruel way like this? Sesshoumaru seems to remember, yet he doesn't want to. Hmm, this reminds me, his words at that time sounded strange. Like he had known exactly something was going to happen. Did he have something hard to say? I'm confused. But there's hope too. Like Sesshoumaru said when he had give the nakelace to Inuyasha: even if he doesn't remember, he still loves his hanyou brother. Somewhere deep in his heart still remembers what love is. I only hope that Inuyasha is the very one who would wake that part of his brother.
Silent Goth Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was soooo sweet. I wished that happened in the anime. I started to get teary eyed when I was reading it. good job!
hj chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
good really good
Inumaru101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
wow i loved that you know when i was reading it i was thinking that you should put it in the present time and inuyasha would get the jewel out and remember so when i got to the years later part i was happy that you did it. anyways it was awesome and touching. i believe sesshomaru loves inuyasha even though he doesn't know how to show it.
Amethyst98 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Awwww! I like this story. Brother Shess (don't know how to spell it) is so loving to little Inuyasha. Also liked the detail and ending when it all came back to the present. Nice job *favs*

Btw: it just happened so that I read this during a thunder storm lol lol lol
QuicklyFleeting chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really enjoyed reading this... It made me cry... You did a great job.
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
wow. That was an awesome story. I wonder how all of your stories are worth reading. keep up the great work anyway.
blue leafy chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Thanks for this wonderful story. It's so sweet that it made me wept a bit.
terry chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
aw so cute yet so sad TT i give u two thumbs up for making a great oneshot! )