Reviews for Revelations
peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
bravo! XD that was a fun ride!
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Ahh... such a nice pairing!
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
AH! SO SWEET! MORE!MORE!
el bimbo chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
aah! mi-chan is so sweet! riding a roller coaster just so he can hold fuuko's hand! waah! i really love the 'love is believing when you know better' part. its so sweet that's all i can say. come to think of it, most of my favs came from the photo album challenge!
JadOo chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Sweet! Man, I'd really like to take up one of the photo challenges right about now. Perhaps later.

You caught the Mikagami persona well :)

Well done!
damouse chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
since when do i NOT love a mi-chan/fuuko fic by xabie? since never! and this is no different, i LOVE this fic to bits and pieces! _ it's so sweet of mi-chan although he would rather cut his hair than admit it, haha.:P mi-chan, so proper and stoic as always, stern and unyielding and poof comes along fuuko and turns his life upside down likened to a roller coaster [oops, no pun intended :P] and i gotta say i really like those inner thoughts of mi-chan...self-imposed ban on smiling? that one was a riot! :P haha. all in one, i really love this fic, and laughed while reading it. a great little bit of romance/humor, just what i really need. :) thank you, xabie-chan for such wonderful fics.
mouse-chan
shin-no-shibo chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Kawaii! Fuuko and Mi-chan pairings in fics rock! I dare ya to create another fluffy one again! _
lime chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
this is so so beautiful! i like every single bit of it. it leaves this tingling sensation inside. well, i kinda expected it to be a good one since you did it, and i wonder if i'm the first reviewer. i dunno, maybe somebody dropped a review earlier than me but as i'm writing now, the reviews are still zero. well anyway, i think it realy doesn't matter that much, i just wanna say you did another great job. hope you could do more tofuu fics, perhaps about that wallet story? so goodbye for now and i'm very much looking forward to your other fics! good luck!
LeoCookie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Kawaii Story!I hope there's a chapter 2.I love TO/FU couples.I also read some of your fanfics and it's really Kawaii!Your one of da best authors here in .KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK_