Reviews for Remembering Winter
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Absolutely beautiful description of Jareth. Love this. -Clare
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
another reason to love winter - or hate it.

now...about those other seasons...
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
This is really fic.
SAHIB chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Hey, Awesome story! Truelly you have an awesome muse (thoughwhip-welding it may be). Wonderfull comparisons to winter, I almost felt him closing in on me. Now I will always think of him during the winter time. Please check out my pathetic attempt at a story!
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
wow. This was so nice to read. Especially with the snow-fall warning in effect where i am! Lots of the white stuff. *hums contentedly* this was so perfect. You're a brilliant writer. Nothing more to be said; so perfect...
Robyn
Baloo chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
OOh, you know what's another great fic by Sax? "Only in Your Dreams". I found it for the first time yesterday, and it is awesome. Anyway, getting back to the matter at hand - *your* story... ;) I was listening to "Winter" the other night and I remembered this story. See, now it's a two-way street: the story reminds me of the song, and the song reminds me of the story. That's alright though, cuz I love 'em both. :D
Winter M chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
*sigh* now that is the type of story that just makes a person feel all content :) great work, i really loved the comparisons!