Reviews for MIA Mackenzie
Kudos4U chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hey, it's Bri, well I have a favor to ask you. Under my fav stories, look up Wish Upon A Star, and go read it. It's based on Grave of the Fireflies, and she badly needs ideas... Your story is awesome, as always! Thanx!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
great story.
mizukimarr910 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I don't believe it you pulled it off again i loved this that was so cool and you are seriously one o the absolute best writters in the world!
thanx mizukimarr910
DelphieKat chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
That was a great story!
I already read it once before, but this time, I must review it, don't I?
Despite all his love, I couldn't picture Harm as suicidal, but hopefully, he didn't do anything.
Keep writing!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I love it! More PLEASE!
laura carr chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
great story.
judicium sierra chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Hey I was checking out some of your work and came across this story! You have a really great plot line going here! It would've been great if you could've made it longer and gone into some greater detail, possibly make it a couple chapters long to keep everyone in suspense ;-). It was definatley an eye-catcher either way though! Good job, I hope you write some more stories soon...cause it sounds like you have a knack for some great suspensful storylines! Keep writing!
Suzanne chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Perfect! I was going to hate you if you let Harm shoot himself.
366972 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I'm sorry, but I just couldn't get through it. The dialogue wasn't believable, the grammar and punctuation left a lot to be desired, and the actual format of the story made it difficult to read. I'm sure it would improve greatly if you just went back and carefully reread everything. By the way, you'll get more reviews if you allow people to review anonymously.
words-unspoken chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Now why hasn't anybody bothered to review this story?
Phew. All is well that ends well isn't that right?
Though a bit dramatic, I liked it. lol and it ended just like it should. Just a small question though. Where they about to get undressed in the back of a taxi, while the taxi driver was there and the reporters and everything? ...Yikes... ;) lol