Reviews for Heaven's Tears
MrsDeidara chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
I really love this! I hope your not dead or anything since you havent updated in years... Please update! You have so many fans! And this story is GOLD!
BleachFreak98 chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
This is awesome! why arnt there any other chapters tho...?
SailorOcean chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
This is great! I love anything that has to do with sailor moon! I love storys that happen like this! Keep it up.
Lady Twilight chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I would love to read more, this is my kind of story I was kind of disapointed when I saw there wasn't any more to read, and I can greatly relate to Serena.
ok chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
SERENA IS REALLY RUDE

SHE SHOULD PRACTICE TACT

AND WHO DOESN"T FEAR DEATH

SHE IS TOO PERFECT(jeleaousy)

but...

if she was less perfect she would seem more real

and...

she shouldn't always win,

the chances of that happening is very very very slim.

make her lose or suffer to make the sucesses more enjoyable!
ok chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
you shpould have serena slightly abused or put in jail, to put some tension in and to make the boys seem worse, other wise she just seems spoiled and rude
Eternal Blue-Moon Vixen chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Could u please continue this story? It is amazing.

I can't wait to read some more.
sailormoon0630 chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
great story i love it update soon.
greyrocks chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
where is the update, i've been waiting for years! please tell me you will finish this story? its a great story!
Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
You mean it's been more than 2 years and you're still not finished with the story? Lol, okay, if you ever finish let me know. I'm eager to find out what happens next. Maybe you could clean up the language in the next chapter you write :)

Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Okay, now this is sort of sounding more like Sailor Moon. I have no problem with that :)

Hawaiian-Pluemria
Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
I vote for the "go into the knight training (not too detailed) and just have love blossom".

Will it be revealed that Serena is the real Moon Princess?

Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
I guess the magic test question will never be answered. Well Serena got her revenge, she found out Darien was engaged to what might actually be her, and she's shown skills that some of the boys didn't have. She proved she could act like a lady. Darien is jealous.

This story is good; I just really wish I didn't have to ignore the foul language.

Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
I wonder what the test will be. Hmm, again the language, but I like the story, so for now I'll still read.

Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Oh, she can control the weather? Interesting. I like this story; the only thing that bugs me is some of the language and insults.