Reviews for Legolas ar Yende Beriorgano
hugefan chapter 28 . 2/25/2020
I love this fic so much. I’ve read it so many times over the years and it is so beautiful. The kind of story that hurts in the most wonderful way. It was one of the first Lotr fanfics I read as a kid and it has stayed with me all the way into adulthood. It has comforted me through bad and good times.
I don’t know if you’re still around but would you ever consider posting to ao3? That way readers can download your fic for an e-reader and Id love to be able to return to this fic on my kindle!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
I'm going to cry. No, really, I'm going to cry.
Anon chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
Beautiful..but so sad!
Katie Tran chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I think one of the problems with your female characters, Fuineth, Penny, etc. is that they cry too much and too easily. And that is coming from me, a very sensitive soul.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
Hello,

I have wanted to review for a long time. Can I just say that this is one of my favourite Legomances, and one of the only ones I'm willing to read? Just one thing, I find it awkward reading 'thank you' as one word...

-an avid reader x
Infinite101 chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
This was such a beautifully written fic, I haven't read many Legolas/human fics before but this one has me wanting to find more, definitely one for the faves :)
Sekowari chapter 28 . 3/5/2013
I tried to read as much as I could in a day because it's just so good! I really enjoy your stories and your writing style, and in fact I'm currently rereading your 2 stories about Penny in ME! Anyway, I especially love the Epilogue for this one. At last we hear of the song Fuineth promised to Legolas, and what a lovely and bittersweet song indeed. That lasting image of Legolas sailing West is so heartbreaking yet beautiful. Thanks for a wonderful read :)
bonniebeast chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Oh snap. Some ass is about to be beat, literally
Guest chapter 28 . 6/27/2011
Very tastefully done. I really enjoyed reading this!
Vanafindiel chapter 28 . 5/3/2011
That was a sweet tale. I always love mortal/immortal love stories. They are the most bitter sweet of their kind.
Charm Caster-chan chapter 28 . 7/5/2010
Great story. One of the best Lord of the Rings that I have, and will probably, read. Thank-you for the wonderful story.
navV chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I loved it!
Multitaskmom chapter 28 . 2/28/2009
Thanks a lot...what a beautiful and sad and lovely and tragic and poetic ending. Seriously, thank you!
Multitaskmom chapter 24 . 2/28/2009
Ah...meeting the in-laws: always scary. :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 28 . 9/14/2008
A Legomance? (shocked face) well, I never would have thought... rather good though. I really did enjoy it.

DDEC