Reviews for Legolas ar Yende Beriorgano
RandomFandoms14 chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
I'm going to cry. No, really, I'm going to cry.
Anon chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
Beautiful..but so sad!
Alassea Telrunya chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I think one of the problems with your female characters, Fuineth, Penny, etc. is that they cry too much and too easily. And that is coming from me, a very sensitive soul.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2013

I have wanted to review for a long time. Can I just say that this is one of my favourite Legomances, and one of the only ones I'm willing to read? Just one thing, I find it awkward reading 'thank you' as one word...

-an avid reader x
Infinite101 chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
This was such a beautifully written fic, I haven't read many Legolas/human fics before but this one has me wanting to find more, definitely one for the faves :)
Sekowari chapter 28 . 3/5/2013
I tried to read as much as I could in a day because it's just so good! I really enjoy your stories and your writing style, and in fact I'm currently rereading your 2 stories about Penny in ME! Anyway, I especially love the Epilogue for this one. At last we hear of the song Fuineth promised to Legolas, and what a lovely and bittersweet song indeed. That lasting image of Legolas sailing West is so heartbreaking yet beautiful. Thanks for a wonderful read :)
bonniebeast chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Oh snap. Some ass is about to be beat, literally
Guest chapter 28 . 6/27/2011
Very tastefully done. I really enjoyed reading this!
Vanafindiel chapter 28 . 5/3/2011
That was a sweet tale. I always love mortal/immortal love stories. They are the most bitter sweet of their kind.
Charm Caster-chan chapter 28 . 7/5/2010
Great story. One of the best Lord of the Rings that I have, and will probably, read. Thank-you for the wonderful story.
navV chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I loved it!
Multitaskmom chapter 28 . 2/28/2009
Thanks a lot...what a beautiful and sad and lovely and tragic and poetic ending. Seriously, thank you!
Multitaskmom chapter 24 . 2/28/2009
Ah...meeting the in-laws: always scary. :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 28 . 9/14/2008
A Legomance? (shocked face) well, I never would have thought... rather good though. I really did enjoy it.

rollingstone28 chapter 28 . 10/22/2007
it was so beautiful and sad!

thank you again for posting such a lovely story.

im a bit sad we didnt hear about their wedding night though!

beautiful characters.