Reviews for Legolas ar Yende Beriorgano
Alassea Telrunya chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I think one of the problems with your female characters, Fuineth, Penny, etc. is that they cry too much and too easily. And that is coming from me, a very sensitive soul.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
Hello,

I have wanted to review for a long time. Can I just say that this is one of my favourite Legomances, and one of the only ones I'm willing to read? Just one thing, I find it awkward reading 'thank you' as one word...

-an avid reader x
Infinite101 chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
This was such a beautifully written fic, I haven't read many Legolas/human fics before but this one has me wanting to find more, definitely one for the faves :)
Sekowari chapter 28 . 3/5/2013
I tried to read as much as I could in a day because it's just so good! I really enjoy your stories and your writing style, and in fact I'm currently rereading your 2 stories about Penny in ME! Anyway, I especially love the Epilogue for this one. At last we hear of the song Fuineth promised to Legolas, and what a lovely and bittersweet song indeed. That lasting image of Legolas sailing West is so heartbreaking yet beautiful. Thanks for a wonderful read :)
bonniebeast chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Oh snap. Some ass is about to be beat, literally
Guest chapter 28 . 6/27/2011
Very tastefully done. I really enjoyed reading this!
Vanafindiel chapter 28 . 5/3/2011
That was a sweet tale. I always love mortal/immortal love stories. They are the most bitter sweet of their kind.
Charm Caster-chan chapter 28 . 7/5/2010
Great story. One of the best Lord of the Rings that I have, and will probably, read. Thank-you for the wonderful story.
navV chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I loved it!
Multitaskmom chapter 28 . 2/28/2009
Thanks a lot...what a beautiful and sad and lovely and tragic and poetic ending. Seriously, thank you!
Multitaskmom chapter 24 . 2/28/2009
Ah...meeting the in-laws: always scary. :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 28 . 9/14/2008
A Legomance? (shocked face) well, I never would have thought... rather good though. I really did enjoy it.

DDEC
rollingstone28 chapter 28 . 10/22/2007
it was so beautiful and sad!

thank you again for posting such a lovely story.

im a bit sad we didnt hear about their wedding night though!

beautiful characters.

well done!
rollingstone28 chapter 21 . 10/22/2007
hi!

ive been reading this story all night and i cant stop!

its absoutely gorgeous.. i love it how you didnt leap straight

into the romance and let it blossum :D

i just have 2 questions.. what is the Cauldron .. thing that was in the previous chapter? and what is the significance of Doriath?

im sorry if they are silly questions!

thank you for writing such a lovely story! back to reading... :D
Nieriel Raina chapter 28 . 3/18/2007
This is very beautiful and a wonderful ending to what Le Rouret started. I am so glad I found this.

Thank you for sharing.