Reviews for Irony
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
XD Oh. My. God. Can't. Breath! XD This is so hilarious! I can't stop laughing and actually have tears in my eyes. I am so freaking inspired now. Turn this into a whole plotline. It would probably become one of those that just sit in my drive, but hey, it would be so much fun to write! Especially if I crossed it over with Supernatural later on... -cackles- Anyways, thanks a ton for writing this! It is very well done with the characterization with some good balancing of humor and seriousness. I love it. No grammatical errors that my Grammar Nazi eyes could see. I truly look forward to reading more of your fanfics.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Sparda was Jesus? Now that's a scary thought. XD
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! OMG! so true! lol dante actually thought about it lol and im surprised he knows about history that detailed lol
Reiko x 3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Honestly, that possibility would not surprise me. And considering that by this point I've effectivly abandoned the religon I was born into and ended up creating my own as an amalgamation of characteristics I like from various other religions including severa 'pagan' ones...I'm not sure I could be considered Christian anymore... The curse of being a scholar and a cynic, I guess. I know this much though...I do NOT envy Dante's projected life span. I may not want to die, but 20 years is pushing it. Sad really. I'm terrified of dying and possibly not existing, but I'm even MORE terrified of being immortal... It does make one curious though... Please forgive my rambling, by the way; it's just how my mind operates. I don't think in a straight line, but in a series of curves. So I apologize if this review confuses you.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
*snort snicker* Gahahahahahahah! That's funny! I am a Christian, but I'm pretty tolerant. As they say, God has a sense of humor. Anyway, nice twist. Like what you did.
Warkon chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Damn it! I usually ignore review requests but yours got to me! Anyway, this is a really funny oneshot and I really like it! That's all I guess.
Twizzlers182 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That was FUNNY!

People that can't laugh at religon are just off their nut moust of the time, keep at it.

TF
HakuoBlake chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
holy crap ! you're kidding right!

Dante:...my old man...

Vergil: was a preacher?

haha... love teh story
Sylla chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
"'Find large miracle very quickly'." That line in particular made me burst out laughing, as did the mental image of Dante with his hair on fire. That's actually a pretty realistic take on what Dante's 'To Do' list might be like- take out the trash, fix the coffee maker, pick up some grenades from the local dealer. XD

Anyway, your style of writing seems pretty well-developed, and thankfully the piece was (as far as I could see) devoid of spelling of grammatical errors. I salute ye! It was an interesting read, as well- the idea of Sparda being Jesus is... quite honestly, I don't think I've ever seen it done before. I chuckle thinking about it. It could actually work (in a weird twisted way), save for one thing- I don't think Sparda has a beard. *ponders*

Hm... maybe he was the man behind Jesus? The DMC prologue DOES say that he 'ruled the world from the shadows' or something like that. (Hah, I'd better quit this line of thinking before I'm flamed for blasphemising or something.) The title fits the sotry really well, hahah. Sparda. Jesus. The irony! *chuckles*
Ratha chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This was hilarious. XD I loved the fic, from Dante throwing pencils at the ceiling to SpardaJesus.
Trinity Umegaki chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
...oh lord. Don't tell me this is going where I think it is or I might have to crack a few ribs laughing. XD

*thumbs-up*
Heta Noitio chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Like someone said before me, that's a creepy thought, but funny as hell. :DD I can imagine Dante's face when he's thinking about it.
Darius Blackthorne chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That actually was pretty funny! The ending fit the title perfectly. You get my props for this!
xxAkikuxx chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
*blinks* woah. that's kinda creepy. kinda really creepy. *shudders* great job!
PuppyMonkey chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
O shit! Sparda is Jesus Christ! LMAO! Thats a good one! Great job!