Reviews for Where Did Daddy Go?
Paperflowers101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Why would you write something like that?! T.T T.T T.T

On another note, very well written, very depressing, and I think you should make a story about how Stella was made and born.
xoravenoxeap chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh mon Dieu! I'm bawling like a baby! That was soooo beautiful, and so tragic, and I shall go back to read it again and again and again...and again. :) Thank you for such a beautiful read.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I.. I.. I am speechless.

-AMLF
WWT chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is absolutely wonderful! The only qualm I have with it, is that Ginny's full name isn't Virginia. I'm fairly sure it's Ginerva, but i could be wrong. I do know, for a fact,know that it is NOT Virginia.
lightofhislife chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This story almost made me cry. I'm not normally emotional.

Applause. :]
Mara chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I was able to hold it together, able to hold back the tears until I read one simple line. "That night, Remus Lupin had commited a suicide - only five days before the Cure was found." After that, I bawled the last bit of the story. And then of course when Severus told Stella that "Daddy will never hurt again." That just killed me. This was amazingly written. I was a little thrown by Ginny being called Virginia, but I caught on. Wonderfully written. I was pulled into the pain of everyone. I am going to take great pleasure going through all of your writing.
My3scape chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
so sad

:'(
AngelFYI13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
It was good. I got tears in my eyes
sad chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
this was so bitter sewwt i loved it but you had one mistakke sorry its one of my pet peeves

its GINERVA WEALSLEY

not VIRGINA
Black's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
omg! makes my what to cry, very well done!
unheard screams chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
wow...it makes me feel so sorry for everyone..T.T especially ginny and her borhters...T.T
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Oh,*sniff* oh how sad *sniff*, Wah!*sniville*
Thompson the Nemisis chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That's so sad, I loved it because it's what really happens in war and everything. Very elloquently written.
empath89 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
nearly in tears. beautifully written. luv it!
hipa chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Crying again.

Even is daddy wont hurt anymore, father will...

Just why you have to kill them?

Otherways, good as your others...