Reviews for For Their Own Good
spike'smate chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
you BASTARD angel so so jealous of spike
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 15 . 4/1/2006
I love this story.
XXspuffster101XX chapter 15 . 9/7/2004
yay...happy spuffy ending...

i'm glad you had angel come to his bloody senses...

beautiful peice of work.

can't wait to read the rest!

keep on writing,

LATERZ

buffy
Ilyena Kozain chapter 15 . 5/2/2004
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END? I loved your story SO much, why oh why did it have to end! Maby you should write a sequel to your sequel.
darklover chapter 15 . 4/12/2004
This story was really enjoyable to read.
Spuffyfan4eva chapter 15 . 4/12/2004
aw great story
gigiwhiz chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
I'm still reading but I had to stop for a second and say this part blew me away:
"Let me offer my own warning, you hurt her and I'll make it my job to hurt you. " Angel snarled back.
"If I hurt her...I'll give you the stake." Spike replied softly, his words full of emotion.
Angel was shocked by his sincerity, "You mean that don't you?"
"Yes, I do." Spike told him as he closed the door.
Angel comes across as real. My only gripes are that Buffy is so mean to him and Spike comes across a little sappy. Otherwise, I'm extremely impressed!
Tammy chapter 15 . 4/11/2004
The end of a really good story is always a bit sad. I want to thank you for giving me the chance to read & enjoy your story. I definitely enjoyed it. Your story had "keep me coming back for more" romance, danger & humor. Hope this is not the last Buffy & Spike story of yours that I get a chance to read.
redlaces chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
I haven't time to read all of this story, but I will definitely be coming back to read the rest of it, I really like it! Great angst in the early chapters. Apparently I'm supposed to say things that could be improved, so I'm going to suggest more kissing ;)
Cordelia-lolly chapter 15 . 4/11/2004
Aw, perfect, I loved it. Cute Spuffy fluffiness. well done.
*hugs*
Lolly
Gallfreyan April chapter 15 . 4/10/2004
LOVED the story! very nice wrap up ending & cute final words! Found it quite funny actually! But I still loved the stroy! Great job!
Tammy chapter 14 . 4/1/2004
Your new chapter was emotionally beautiful. Thank you. The way that you had Buffy give her blood to Spike was so lovely. Really liked how you had Spike finally see Angel so clearly without the haze of jealousy blinding him. Loved that Wesley gave Spike the acknowledgement & thanks that we never see him get. You had me going there with the Angel bit at the last but I am glad that he came through for everyone's sake. Hm...what next?
kate chapter 14 . 3/31/2004
your story so far is so awsome i think its the best out of them all!
Lolly chapter 14 . 3/30/2004
Fantastic as always, glad they're okay.
darklover chapter 14 . 3/30/2004
I really enjoyed this chappy!Write more soon!