Reviews for HexCrossed Lovers
HalfBloodPrincess1999 chapter 8 . 1/27
Omg that was amazing, I love all your stories 3
FalconLux chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
A very interesting take on the idea of Harry and Severus getting stuck together for one reason or another. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing!
Reynadraki chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
es geniaaal! viva el snarry!
Reynadraki chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
que bello!, espero que al final se amen! snarry!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Hey if Harry was raped by his cousin then how could he sacrifice his virginity?
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
This is quite an entertaining story I loved reading it! ;D
Post U Later chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
OMG! What A Twist! So Harry Wasn't Raped By His Cousin & He Didn't Have Sex With The Twins? Does That Also Mean That His Abuse At The Hands Of His Relatives Wasn't As Extreme As In The Dream? I Sure Hope So, Though I Do Still Hope That Severus Poisons Them With A Slow Acting Potion So They Die A Most Agonizingly Slow Death.

& OMG! I KNEW The Castle Would Have To Say Something After They Did It. & Damn You Dumbledore For Lying To Them. So Are They Still Chosen For Headmaster & Deputy?

You Should Totally Do A Sequel! Like Maybe One Placed 5-10 Years In The Future Once They've Defeated Voldemort, Or Maybe Just A Few Months & Everyone Finds Out About Harry & Severus' Marriage. XD

Seriously Great Story. I Had A Lot Of Fun Reading! X3
Post U Later chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Lol, Fucking Castle, Ruining Their Together Time. I Can Only Imagine What'll Happen Once They Have Sex. ;P

God Damned Lestrange! I Hate Her So Much! She's Hurt So Many People. The Longbottoms, Sirius, Harry. I Just Wish Harry Had Hit Her With Some Of That Acid-Like Poison.

Speaking Of The Acid-Like Poison, That Was Pretty Awesome That Harry Spat Some At The Minister Of Magic. If He Knew It Was Harry, He Could End Up In Azkaban. Merlin The Minister Is A Blundering Bloody Idiot.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Well, Ron's Taking This All Better Than I Would Have Thought. I Guess He's More Mature Than I Gave Him Credit For.

& Aww Harry & Severus Are In A Kinda-Sorta-I-Don't-Know-Relationship Now. I Hope It Works Out Well.

& I Wonder What The Familiar Bond Did To The Emoticon Bond? I Was Wondering Why The Bond Was Making Them Keep In Such Close Quarters Even After They Started Getting A Long The Previous Night. Perhaps The Convergence Of The Two Bonds Increased The Emoticon Bond... At Least They Don't Have To Be Constantly Touching. ;P
Post U Later chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit! Bellatrix Infiltrated The Castle!? WTF Man! How Could That Crazy Bitch Get In There?! & How DARE She Make Harry Think That Lupin Blames Him For Sirius' Death When She's The One Who Killed Him! I Hope Noir Bites Her & Makes Her A Squib Like Malfoy.

Speaking Of Draco, I Wonder If He Was Under The Imperious Curse? I Mean, Doesn't He See Snape As A Father Figure? Snape Is His Godfather After All.

& Poor Harry, Being Gang Raped By His Cousin & His Friends. That's Horrible. At Least He Knows It's Possible To Have Sex Without It Being Horrible. Thank You Twins. I Really Hope That Snape Can Help Harry Work Though The Pain.

& Just Curious, But What Is Everyone Else Thinking About Harry's Disappearance? I Mean After Being Hit With The Hexes From Ron & Malfoy & Being Taken To The Hospital Wing He's Just Kind Of Disappeared. Snape's Come Back Fine & With A New Snake, But Harry Hasn't Shown Himself Since. I Wonder If Ron & Hermione Are Freaking Out? ;P
Post U Later chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Oh Shit. That Was Too Close For Comfort. Honestly, What Else Could Harry Have Done? Bonded With Voldemort? As If. That Would Have Been Horrible, They're Already Connected Though The Scar, Being Even Closer Though A Bond Would Be The Worst! Harry Would Definitely End Up Dying Because Of It. As Would Snape.

On The Bright Side, Nagini's No Longer On Voldemort's Side & Harry Saved Snape The Pain Of The Cruciatus Curse.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Oh Snap! Severus Is Going To Be Harry's Deputy! That's Hilarious! I LOVE IT! XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
OMG! That's Awesome! Harry Can Hear The Castle, & His Animagus Form Is A Cobra! It Seems Like Harry Really Is Destined To Be In Slytherin, If Even His Animal Form Is A Snake. XD

& Snape's Already Learning About Harry, This Is Good News, Maybe They'll Be Out Of This Mess Before Term Ends... Maybe.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
OMG! This Is Going To Be Hilarious! XD
djlc1231 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
I am sorry I couldn't finish this and refuse to. WHAT I MEAN WHY CHANGE THE WAY IT WAS GOING? Eurgg... and I think it's just to finish it quicker *sigh* Good story bad ending all I could say and thanks for ruining it halfway through.