Reviews for HexCrossed Lovers
creativecats chapter 8 . 6/23
Oh! That's great! I always love a fluffy story!
LittleMeowMoo chapter 8 . 1/11/2017
I was quite enjoying the plotline, that was until...
It was just a dream...
*flips table and leaves*
LittleMeowMoo chapter 6 . 1/11/2017
Why ? I was enjoying the way you portrayed snake speak until you changed it this chapter Q.Q it was easier to read and didn't disrupt the flow of the story until you started adding the extra S to the words.
I know this story is quite an old one but still ! D:
Victorie96 chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
Loved it !
JustPaulInHere chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
Hi !

I'm a French student and I'm loving your fanfiction. I wanted to translate it, do you want to let me do it ? You can go on my profile, I've already translated some stories :)

Isallys
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Rffr
Halfblood1960 chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Omg that was amazing, I love all your stories 3
FalconLux chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
A very interesting take on the idea of Harry and Severus getting stuck together for one reason or another. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing!
Reynadraki chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
es geniaaal! viva el snarry!
Reynadraki chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
que bello!, espero que al final se amen! snarry!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Hey if Harry was raped by his cousin then how could he sacrifice his virginity?
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
This is quite an entertaining story I loved reading it! ;D
Post U Later chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
OMG! What A Twist! So Harry Wasn't Raped By His Cousin & He Didn't Have Sex With The Twins? Does That Also Mean That His Abuse At The Hands Of His Relatives Wasn't As Extreme As In The Dream? I Sure Hope So, Though I Do Still Hope That Severus Poisons Them With A Slow Acting Potion So They Die A Most Agonizingly Slow Death.

& OMG! I KNEW The Castle Would Have To Say Something After They Did It. & Damn You Dumbledore For Lying To Them. So Are They Still Chosen For Headmaster & Deputy?

You Should Totally Do A Sequel! Like Maybe One Placed 5-10 Years In The Future Once They've Defeated Voldemort, Or Maybe Just A Few Months & Everyone Finds Out About Harry & Severus' Marriage. XD

Seriously Great Story. I Had A Lot Of Fun Reading! X3
Post U Later chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Lol, Fucking Castle, Ruining Their Together Time. I Can Only Imagine What'll Happen Once They Have Sex. ;P

God Damned Lestrange! I Hate Her So Much! She's Hurt So Many People. The Longbottoms, Sirius, Harry. I Just Wish Harry Had Hit Her With Some Of That Acid-Like Poison.

Speaking Of The Acid-Like Poison, That Was Pretty Awesome That Harry Spat Some At The Minister Of Magic. If He Knew It Was Harry, He Could End Up In Azkaban. Merlin The Minister Is A Blundering Bloody Idiot.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Well, Ron's Taking This All Better Than I Would Have Thought. I Guess He's More Mature Than I Gave Him Credit For.

& Aww Harry & Severus Are In A Kinda-Sorta-I-Don't-Know-Relationship Now. I Hope It Works Out Well.

& I Wonder What The Familiar Bond Did To The Emoticon Bond? I Was Wondering Why The Bond Was Making Them Keep In Such Close Quarters Even After They Started Getting A Long The Previous Night. Perhaps The Convergence Of The Two Bonds Increased The Emoticon Bond... At Least They Don't Have To Be Constantly Touching. ;P