Reviews for Objectives
flootzavut chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
"Feet off the table, Dinozzo," they said in unison

That would've made me laugh anyway, but the idea of them saying it in unison? Priceless!

Also love how Ducky says it's unprofessional to bet on it, then promptly does so. :-)

I'm still a sucker for Kibbs!
ringsofakhaten chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I love the whole scene in the interrogation room. I could totally see it all happening. Very realistic, with the rest of the gang watching. :-) Love it. Great job!
M-dog14 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Ahahaha! XD I LOVE Abby! The very end! ROTFL! (I am seriously laughing out loud!)
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Very Nice!
specialagentCat chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I just reviewed your other story and I do like them both. But I must say that I like the other story better than this one.
Jac Danvers chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
This story and "Intentions" were really great! I loved your characterization of Gibbs, and Kate's take-no-prisoner attitude! Really fun to read!
SarahShalomDavid chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
loved it :)
Jeanniefan78 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Whoa! Like...oh my...wow! This is absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read. Hello, sap alert! Sap alert! Sap Alert! Dude you have such a knack for writing about these two. I know this and your other stories are old, but please write more. This is too good. :)
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
THAT was so adorable! Very well written! I enjoyed the dialouge. Very in character! Kudos!
ShuShuFontana chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Very well done! I really liked your story. And the end was just...M...yummy.

You really know how to write.
Melia chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Briliant! so good, you really captured the charachters. don't normaly like confontations of love in front of other people, but you did it really well. i loved it!
Bart Simpson Rox chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
that was a great stroy i loved it
Ditte chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
I like this for writing more.
Leasel P chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
WOW THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! TOTALLY LOVED IT!

go abby and the bet!
Leasel P chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
hey lol this rocked! it was a part one of two but wasnt it? i forgot to filter my search i think so i dont know. anyways i am happy i forgot the filter coz i loved it!