Reviews for The Storm
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Wow. That's all I can say . . .
JCG chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
WOW! Great fanfic! It was so creepy! I liked it very much, now I must read more of your fanfics! I have two stories on , based on The Ring, can you check them out if you have the time? Great story, keep it up!
Hazana chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Superb writing once again. I adore the part where it describes the rain as her tears, that is true genius shing out right there. I'm going to have to check out afew more of your fics because the few I've read I've been completely fascinated by. You are such a talented author, it's unbeleivable!
PS I always thought Samara was afraid of the sea. In the ring the horses all fell into the sea and drown and I read somewhere that she once went on a school trip to the beach but she wouldn't go in the water, she just kept telling people that if they went into the sea they'd die and that day everyone in her class that went in the sea drown.
x0xStephanie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
omg. . . that was really good! u should do more like that! i was kawaii! the discription is phemomenal! (i cant spell) i wish u much luck and inspiration! _ byes! if u like anime and have spare time please check out sum of my fics!