Reviews for Comfort of the Night
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was cute and sweet. I loved it.
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Very neat, and quite well done. Nice work on the details and description, and the way you led up to the end was great. Great job, all in all!

Take care,

~September's Nobara.
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
_ Aw! *has seen, and understands* I do think they would be a good pairing, though the makers tend to lean more toward Meryl/Vash and Nicolas/Milly. (Never show explicit hints! Never! That's no fun!) Anyways, you did a good job with this. I especially love the last line. _~ Ja ne!
Cazzy123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Aw, it was so cute! I could picture the whole thing in my head. This was my first reading of WolfwoodVash and I must say I enjoyed it!
(_)
EmpressGalaxia too lazy to log in fluffywoodchuckqueenhotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
This is absolutely great. I never knew that WolfwoodxVash was so good, and I must agree that Meryl is definitely not as good a love for our favorite needlenoggin as Wolfwood is. Yaoi is too cool.
TrigunLover chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I thought that the story was sweet. I love Trigun, and I would definately have to say that Wolfwood/Vash is one of my favorite pairings. Also, I was wondering, do you think that you can continue this, or was this a one-shot thing? -crosses fingers- I hope that you'll continue!
Foresythe chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I liked this story because of its thoroughness. Very well written and I hope to read more of it if you plan on continuing this one. :D
Sharem chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Very nice! I know that this is probably a one-shot, but I'd like to read more on this..._;;
wordwiz8121 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Trigun is my favorite anime. Funny thing is its like people are to embarrassed to write storys like this, its interesting.