Reviews for Midwinter in Rohan
MBDTA chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
So sweet! I think we should refer Eomer to the little saying about "curiosity killing the cat." Or rather, man.

The Editor of MBDTA
troublegirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Ah Faramir, a true romantic. Nice story.
MEeeee chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
MUAHAHAHAH! how did in know? hm wel.. here's wut happened:
me: lalalalala.. o yea! gotta look for jakylla's ficcies.. lalalala *clicks on *
me: lalalallaa *books-lotr-faramir-looks-for-story-jakylla-most-likely-to-read-clickies on one- clickies on reviews-sees something that ODDLy jakylla would use as name- CLIKCY!*
me: OMG! first clicky! and me GOTS it! :D
btw.. if u wanna know me thought process.. i saw the faramir *swoon* thingy in ur profile .. thenme like.. SCORE! ive gots it myuauauauahahahahaha *scrolls down to check* YUPNESS. XD lalalalala.. oke.. me gtg.. BRYER should DIE! T_T ok.. great fic!1 meheheehe.. biabiabiiabiabiabibibiba
TheAngleofMusic chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Aww! How touching! I hope that there's more! I hope that you write more Faramir stories, especially angst! Wow, your stories are so good! **Takes out some Old Toby** Hope that you like some of the finest weed in the South Farthing! You defienently deserve it! **Begins making smoke rings** Write more... please!
Callie
Callie3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Wow! Good story, nice and peaceful. Really enjoying this hope that you write another chapter! ALL BOW TO FARAMIR!
Aimee1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Wonderful addition to your previous story. I look forward to reading more from you (preferably about Faramir...who, I must admit, is my...my precious...)
Mariel chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
*sniffles noisily into a tissue* That was so sweet! Your characterization of Eomer and Eowyn was just wonderful, and Faramir's letter and presents were... aw. .
LeeAnn chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Eowyn missing Faramir... how sweet! Will there be more to this story...? Angst on Eowyn's part while waiting for Faramir?
Happy Midwinter to you too!
Lirenel chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Swet! i am so glad you made a sequel. Update soon!
caliowiel chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Oh...fluff! :)
Right now, your fic just about made my day. I adore Faramir, both in the books and the movie...and now, I adore your Faramir as well! He's so sweet. *bliss*
Iona chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Well done! I like the brother-sister interaction between Éomer and Éowyn, and I particularly appreciate the way you portray Faramir (who is one of my favourite characters). He may not be present *physically*, but he's very present nevertheless, and his gifts to Éowyn are proof of just how very well he understands her.
elektralyte chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*sniff!* That was so sweet! Faramir is the best gift giver ever. This was a nice companion piece to Midwinter. I think you're on a roll kiddo. _
7693847 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Wo-ow! Another great story! Faramir is so nice.. When is the next story coming out? I'll give you Faramir-head-shaped cookies if you get it out quickly. .
Natters chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
aw, beautiful
Reba chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I love you and I want to have your children.
Uh. . . with that said. Great story! I love what Faramir wrote about Eomer in the letter, and I'm hoping *wink wink* that we'll get some E/F romance in later stories? PLEASE I beg of you!