Reviews for Hell for the Holidays
Addicted1 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Aww, lovely ending.

I'm so sad it's over!

I really hope you wrote more for SpyFam!
Addicted1 chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Awww, *the feels!*
I love this story. All of the characterizations feel spot on.
I also like that you left Vaughn out of it. The focus on the spyfam feels right at this juncture in their arcs.
I like that Sydney's first concern was for her father. I'm a big Irina fan, but, at the end of the day, Jack is the one that has been there for her since Danny's death.
Irina giving Sydney Jack singing Christmas carols was excellent.
I don't want this story to end!
twinmuse chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
Was missing my Spyfam so looked up some good ol' Alias finding this one.

Great piece! I love the Spyfam...and just in time for the holidays!

Now I can go off to dream land with a lil' bit of Spyfam Holiday cheer, thanks!

~Colly E. of twin*muse
Kea chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
Great fic.
Ireland1 chapter 7 . 1/12/2004
nice... I was a bit disappointed that you already ended the story but it was great! Hope you write more "spyfam-centric" stories. Really great story!
Opapea chapter 7 . 1/11/2004
I love this story! I'm sad it's over, but it was just so good and you ended it in a wonderful way. I'm really glad you wrote it, and hope you write more in the future!
Ariel chapter 6 . 1/8/2004
I must say I have loved this story from the beginning and Chapter 6 has been the icing on the cake so far! Great Stuff! Very well written! I can't wait to read what is next!
Ireland1 chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
hello... I definitely enjoyed this chapter and all the chapters before this. Hoping that you'll hurry up with the next chapter. :)
Opapea chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Ireland1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
loved it... waiting for the following chapters
hcy4 chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
good story so far. keep it up. not enough j/i stories lately so this is a real treat. looking forward to the rest. :)
Antonia chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
I love the story line so far. It's very unique and a good JI story is always worth the read. Keep up the great writing!
Erin chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
Hey this fic is awesome, very well written please continue!
E
Great job chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Oh, Can't wait for more!
Ireland1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
hello... nice start. Cant wait to see what happens!Will it also be a Vaughn/Sydney? (just asking...hehe...)