Reviews for Memories
et1357 chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
ok i really like this story. i think that you could and should keep writing more about how vegeta and bulma develop in there relationship well please write more
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
Not bad. Other then the excessive use of the 'F' word, this fic is pretty good.
Celtic Angel chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
THis is a good story. keep writing.:)
Majin Danielle chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
Hmm... I like the way you wrote this story. But I'm confused if this was all. Are you planning on writting more or was this just a short to lead to other things? Also, why did you use so much from the movie? Not that it didn't go well and you worte it wonderfully, I'm just curious. Anyhoo, good story, I hope you decide to continue with it, if not great job! _

-Majin Danielle
Darke Angelus chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
A nice little one shot. I always wished that the Bardock special had contained more details about Vegeta's side of things. Thanks for the read!
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
"Krawl, 500 miles away from the planet of Vegeta" Uhm, not to be picky but in celestial terms, shouldn't that be lightyears?
tails chapter 2 . 10/10/2001
DON'T STOP, YOUR STORI IS TO GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP THERE.
Kichi chapter 2 . 8/29/2001
cool
Kichi chapter 2 . 7/1/2001
cool
PsychoPixieDragn chapter 2 . 4/7/2001
great story!
jessibelle 67 I was too damn lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 3/26/2001
I really like the line about the colors of the plant and how they must be on crack. Funny.
Matt Ryan chapter 2 . 3/22/2001
Aw, that was sweet. Phew. I liked it. Great fic.
Matt Ryan chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Well, I should be reading chapter two in a few minutes. I'm trying to read as much as I can before I possibly have to leave (For good). Great fic though. And it was your first? Impressive. My first fics suck (Or so I'm told).
Bunny Shields chapter 2 . 1/30/2001
that was sad...poor Vegeta
Zerogrl99 chapter 2 . 1/30/2001
VEry good story i loved it.