Reviews for Pirates of the Sun
Mr-Mikul chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I know that this is most likely dead and gone, but it was one funny good read, especially after watching the movie a night ago.

I wish you could have worked on this and finished it. It has potential.
soni chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This is great! I hope you update soon though...
Crimson Paladin chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Hey, is there a chance that Deadbeard (the hidden boss on Crossbone Isle from the first Golden Sun game) will get a part? He's one of my favorites.
Fairy Friend chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This kicks MAJOR $$! I love the Pirates of the Carribean, and your sense of humor just cracks me up! This is going on my favorites list... the first Golden Sun fanfic to ever be added on my favorites list out of Harvest Moon stories! Keep up the awesome work!
luner chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I agree with Wusai needs to be more messed up
bamboomarang chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I love this story! it kicks butt! i have the
pirates of the caribbean dvd, and i have the
golden sun games! Both rock, so your story rocks!
what do you think, Loki?
Loki:... you're a dork. Or, as you would say,
You're a dork!
-.-; gee, thanks
bamboomarang
Sunyata Anatman chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hehehehe this is good so far, but i sorta agree with Wusai. The only sad part is that this is funnier than my humor fic, Isaacyasha: A Golden Tale. Well good luck with the futer chapters.
Shiranaisan chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Oh God, That's funny! Update fast! *falls off of chair laughing*
EvilChibiDjinn chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
OMG! LMAO! WRITE MORE CHAPTERS QUICKLY!
*rolls around the floor laughing ass off*
Wusai chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
:/ I'm having fun imagining the characters in the movie, but this is like a complete cut and paste of the script with the names replaced and comments inserted in between. That I don't appreciate.
You forgot to replace a name here: “Elizabeth?” her father continued to knock. “Are you decent?”
Favorite lines:
(Isaac: Yes! We’ve finally come to the end of the italics!)
(Felix’s face is now the approximate shade of a stop sign. Sheba is turning a few interesting shades of pink, too, which, combined with the oxygen-deprived blue already on her face, makes her look like an eggplant.)
He, Alex. *swoons* Who's he going to be?
Wusai
Dark Ice Dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
lol, i cant wait to find out what happens next!
i just got the DVD and ive already watched it two times.
although, im wondering how you're going to describe the cgi on the black pearl and the final big fight scene between barbossa and captain jack/piers.
hope you can upload soon!
Dark Ice Dragon
Nagem chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Dude, this rocks. Really, it does. Actually, I just finished watching Pirates of the Carribbean (dang it, is that how you spell that?) And you did pretty well on the words (almost perfect, I believe.) I love all the inserted side-comments. Well, update soon! I shall remain a faithful reader!