Reviews for Fallen
Ozlex chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Well, that was truly devastating. Devastatingly beautiful. I'm honestly a wreck. This story was sadder than every disney movie combined.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
nice
magdilen chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow- made me cry.
teasers chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I enjoyed the story. Nice look at where the show might go, good to see a darker fanfic.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Man that got me all choked up. The dream sequence was beautiful and I think you wrote Simon and Mal really well. Though it made me sad thanks for posting. Your fic was really well-written.

-Ellie
EmIsPurePoison chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
it was so moving. made me cry. good story *sob sob* I read a similar story called album leaf about twilight (its in my faves) though it will only make sense if you read the book. *wipes away tear* good work I like your style.
ViviendoVivo chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Very sad and poignant AU. I enjoyed it very much.

One thing: River called Simon jie-jie. This means "older sister" - not something she's likely to call him, unless one of the episodes that were meant to be shot before the show cancelled held some real surprises about Simon! I'm not precisely fluent in Chinese, and I haven't been taking classes for very long, but I'm pretty sure elder brother is ge ge.
Gabriel chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I've been looking for this story for weeks. I couldn't remember the title; I suspect I'd blocked it out. Wonderful and sad work. Keep writing.
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
*sniffles* Throughout the fic, I had that tight feeling of "I'm going to cry" in my chest, and now my eyes are all teary...you really captured what River's death would do to Simon. But instead of being simply as angstfest, it was a journey. Believable characterization and dialogue. I loved these lines: "She was everywhere around him. She was gone forever."
"...and they sighed to him the words he could not bring himself to say: You knew. You always knew."
and "Hate can keep you alive when you should have sense enough to fall down dead. But it don't work for everyone, and I can't say I recommend it as a way of life in general." This was a really good conversation, and the timebomb idea was very in character with Simon, as was the blaming himself. I'm really enjoying your Firefly fics; adding you as a favorite author author alert :)
Lily CE chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Wow! That's was so beautiful and heartbreaking! I got a little teary eyed reading it. Fantastic Job! Keep writing always!
Bravo, bravo!
Dr.E. Vance chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
wow. . .just wow. That was (and is) too awsome for words. Amazing work. I haven't seen anything better than this. Bravo.
Litwolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Very very good and sad! -
Amethyst Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Wow... that was beautiful. It's been a while since I've read a fic that moved me like that. You captured everything very well and I think you're a very talented writer. I hope to see more fanfics from you. :)