Reviews for Loser
charming2drew chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Wow. This is a great beginning for a fic! I really like it. This fic really has so much potential. I hope you continue on with it.

I just watched a few episodes from season 2-and it really makes me mad how Pacey always forgives Dawson so easily. And I really wish they had had more of Pacey and hid dad.

Anywho-great job, and please continue! :)

Abbz
Lilyoda chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
That was amazing. Poor Pacey not being able to tell anyone. I hated Dawson and Joey when they started dating. I don't know why but as a couple they didn't seem..right for each other.

Please write more!
Pam Marks chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
I love this story. I have always suspected abuse between Pacey and John. ALWAYS and there was even a bruise on Pacey's cheek in the third season. He may not have got it from his dad but it sure makes you wonder. I really wish you'd update this. I know it's been a while but I really wish you would.
katie'shome chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I think you should update this. It's really good!
lucasscottlover1 chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
omg! So good i just love pacey! Please update soon.
Stace chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
I really like this story, its very well written, i know you have not updated since like last year, but i thought maybe i'd write a review hoping you see it and decide to update and finish the story! Please! it is very good!
qsmadness007 chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
aww, I hope there will be more. It is very good. But I am glad after the first chapter there were more chapters, and I didn't realize it when I left my review. Very nice work.
qsmadness007 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
::sniff sniff:: Poor Pacey.

Very well written though
Joralie chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
Oh the story it's so good, please continue to writte
paceys lover and wife chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
I think this story is really cool in the way that Pacey is having a great time with Jen I think Pacey should Stick uop for himself and smack his dad back Bo to the sheriff. Oh yeah I think that Pacey and Jen shoukld get it on! Oh yeah tell Peacy when he has finished with jen can I go out with him?

By Paceys lover and wifex
Lisa14 chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Please update some more i love the way you portray Pacey. And I hate dawson and joey, they are so selfcentered. You are doing a great job.
Mietek chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
it's the first time I've read a fic like that! it was absolutely fantastic! first beacause, it only talks about pacey (I love pacey) and after because you talk about his feelings, his problems, you show his real face, not only the "comic boy". I hope you will continue this fic, and I just want to thank for having written this.

ps: excuse me if my english is not good, I'm a french fan.
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
I love it! Not enough Pacey angst out there and this is written so well. Gah Dawsons evil please update soon!

x
jamie-antonija chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
*gasp* You updated!...last month...but I didn't know! I just read it, and I almost cried! So sad! I liked the bit with Pacey and Jen, but Sheriff Witter scares me! I still like this, and I hope you update again soon.
Kellene chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
I like how the issues are being dealt with in this story. I was hoping someone would write an adequate story dealing with Pacey and his father. Please continue this ASAP!