Reviews for Darkness is Upon us
Flirty Angel chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
TRIPPED OUT! your quite the descriptive writer I love it write more stories about Jonas PLEASE XD
KyliedaRock chapter 27 . 6/24/2007
Wow! I just love your stories! You are such an amazing author! Great pieace of fanfic, you really do write the team well!
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I LOVE your fics. I'm reading your Jonas fics for like, the 30th time. I just love them. They are by far, the best non-slash Jonas fics on the net.
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
I'm confused, how can their watches be set for the new planet's time? How do they know when morning is supposed to be on that planet in that part of teh galaxy?
T. F. Crosby chapter 27 . 7/19/2005
Flat out, that story was frakin' cool! Yes it's blunt, and to the point, but it;s what I have to offer.
Delsie chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Eep! I'm really enjoying how this story is progressing. I was expecting it to be the woman from earlier, but I'm glad it wasn't. The way it is made a better read.

The characters seem to be evening out to me. It could just be that I'm getting into the rhythm of your story, but I think that now things are picking up they're falling more into place. Not that I really minded them being a bit OOC - it wasn't nearly bad enough to be disruptive to the overall story.

I look forward to continuing with this.

Delsie chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
This story has a very eerie quality to it, which I assume is intended. Though these short brushes with whatever it is have already made me anxious to know exactly what's going on here. In other words, a beautiful working of the plotline. As much as I want to jump straight to the answers, I know from your set-up that the drawing out of this story will be worth it in end and I'm looking forward to reaching that point.

Delsie chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I admit that it took me a little while to get into the story, but now that I'm there I'm loving this piece. You've done an excellant job of setting the mood. The entire bit with the glowing woman was wonderfully creepy. And that cliff hanger of yours is decidedly evil! I'm just glad that I've stumbled across this piece after its completion so I don't have to wait for the next part!

I only noticed a few things that might need correcting. First of all, the opening of this chapter felt...forced. The characters aren't quite right and it seemed a bit rushed. Perhaps extending it would fix this, but I understand if you'd rather leave it as is. Just thought I'd point it out.

Also, some of your sentences are a little awkward. The one that I really noticed is towards the end of the 1st paragraph. "As the gate shut down behind the team the wind as well stopped, leaving only the haunting silence of their new 'playgrounds' and the darkness that closed in on them as a tunnel seemed to do." The "as well" doesn't quite fit there. It may be better at the end of the clause, or removed completely. "Playgrounds" might fit better if it was singular and the simile of "as a tunnel seemed to do" is awkward and I have no idea how you could fix it. (sorry!)

Anyway, I'm off to read next chapters. Suspence is driving me insane! Thus far, I'm enjoying the piece and am excited to know where it's going.

JessicaRae24 chapter 27 . 5/24/2005
Finished it! Well, another great story and great writing! You are really talented in bringing tension and fear to the forefront. Good stuff.

On to the next story I go...
JessicaRae24 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Man. I just found "Taking Risks" and now I see all these other stories you have written. I have a lot of catching up to do! This is gonna take a while...

Ya know, you are really good at cliffhangers! I'm gonna have to finish this story tomorrow. It is really late and I need sleep. :)

You're an excellent writer!
Arathi chapter 27 . 12/7/2004
You do the creepyness stuff really well. I really liked this story, very well thought out and well writen. Interesting plotline, what gave you the idea? Haunted planets are never a good thing, especially if one of those haunting it is very evil. I htink I reviewed a couple of the earlier chapters, sorry I kinda lost track of this story for a while. (Also sorry this review is so disorganized and random but I haven't sleept the last couple nights so I'm a little out of it.) Anyway, great story!
ANS4Christ chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I just read this story cuz you said in your other one to read this first, and I have one thing to say about it. IT WAS TERRIBLE! And the reason why?BECAUSE IT WAS SO GOOD! I was sitting here for almost three hours reading the entire story. I have never been that glued to a stargate story before. I must say there are many out there but they really are not that good especially the Jonas ones. (Mine exculded of course:) Either way this story was great and I'm gonna get started on the next one soon. Also don't feel bad when you don't get reviews, with my first story I had a ton of reviews and with this new one I've only had a few. But I like the idea of threatened the readers, blackmail can work:). Either way great job and keep them coming!
undyingwisdomsnake-head is my penname chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
wow... i can tell it's gonna be a great story. i mightn't read the whole lot, depends on how much time i have when i start it as to how far through i get the first (2nd now) time i read it... ok that made no sense but it's a LONG story and i don't normally read them but this is great
VArin chapter 27 . 4/9/2004
You are the best of like all the fanfivtion writers that I have read. And you had JOnas! Hey!
MOre, please, mabe with my Jonas!
JD chapter 3 . 3/27/2004