Reviews for Methos vs the Gingerbread men
gaaradeser chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
hahahaha seriouly i'm crying of laugher
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/12/2011

Rannegs chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
TOO funny! Great job! (I do realize it's been up for a few years, but just had to say something. :-) )
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Not quite silent laughter. Adorable.
Texicogirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
OMGoodness, I just fell out of my chair laughing! I just found this site and your's is one of the first that I have read and I just had to respond. Awesome story! Thanks for lthe good laugh!

Meri chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This made me laugh out loud. My mind provided a different last line for Methos, though. ("The Gathering!")
P.L.S chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Cute. So very cute. Well, at least I have an idea of how to do slightly origianal Christmas cookies this season.
k8 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
that was hilarious! only methos would do something like that!
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Very Cute. There can be only one. I liked it.

Amelia chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Ha ha ha ha ha! Absolutely hilarious! Gingerbread cookies! *eyes tearing up while I roll on the floor laughing* OMG, I am so getting my friends hooked on Highlander so they can understand this! Thanks for the early-morning-don't-wanna-go-to-school wake-up call!
Maya chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Oh that was hilarious! Loved it!
D'Bear chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
This was just way too... funny, good, much... I laughed so hard I was choking. Thanks alot for the laugh. I loved it!
LoMaRiBa chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Oh, that was very funny! Totally made me laugh. I can picture Methos pretending the knife's a sword, "there can be only one!" :) Very good!
Kijikun1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Thank you to everyone thats reviewed. This isn't the story a oringal started writting but it some how turned into this horridly short story.
Laurakkc chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Groan. lol Very clever! (And, you know, I can see Methos doing this! lol )