Reviews for Buffy the Youkai Slayer
BlackRoseFire chapter 29 . 5/10
Good Story. I loved the way that you had Naraku survive aand buffy leave at the end. I enjoyed this story as it was a slice out of the main inuyasha story with Buffy added in.
Wait...if the Portal Key needs something from the time period you're traveling to, how did Naraku use his key to send demons to Kagome's time period? He'd need something from Kagome's era to get it to work.
"He growled at her, and snatched the phrase book out of her hand. Flipping through it, he stopped at a page, poked at something with his clawed forefinger, and stalked away."

...Inuyasha can read?
WyldwoodFaye chapter 12 . 3/25
I really like your head canon that Sango is a Slayer... it makes a lot of sense.. she would have to be a Slayer to carry around & throw that boomerang-type weapon... to jump as high as she does... & you're right... judging from the anime, she does have a drastically accelerated healing rate.
shyd1 chapter 29 . 1/22
Cute!
Laira Evans chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Same chap twice?
Anzer'ke chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Uh...not much in a direct fight with something like Inuyasha. It's pretty obvious Buffy's going to win but it's also pretty absurd. Not to mention it's perfectly reasonable to not want her leading them, she has no experience with the region or the enemies they're fighting and they literally just met her. How exactly is putting her in charge a good idea?
Anzer'ke chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
I gotta say it's a little odd that Buffy keeps outmuscling Inuyasha. Buffy's strength is mildly superhuman while Inuyasha could toss a car at someone if he really wanted to. There's not really any competition between them.
Fennelwink chapter 29 . 3/11/2014
Rarely have I seen a crossover that actually is a perfect blend of both series. Ok, practically never do I see that. But this one is. Everyone is in character. Nobody gets all the attention at the expense of the others, everyone gets a chance at the spotlight. Things I loved: Inuyasha feeling threatened at Buffy's inclusion in the group. Buffy's humbling realization that being the Slayer in this group isn't all that impressive. Naraku realizing there isn't much youki to be found in the modern era. Seeing through his eyes that Buffy's youki is stronger when in her own time. So many things... You can really tell you're a published author. Masterful job all around, it was a pleasure to read.
writerdragonfly chapter 29 . 5/23/2013
Wonderful. Wish I'd seen this years ago.
Inara Seraph chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
Wonderful.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
Nooooo its come to an end! WHY HAVEN'T I DISCOVERED THIS EARLIER? mann mann.. now buffy-inuyasha crossovers are gonna be a new craving of mine! Sigh, if only you'd do a sequel whereby inu and kag goes to US to help buffy and kick Angel's ass into motion and chasing buffy back:) LOVES!
Viking Eggplant chapter 29 . 2/4/2012
Holy frick on a stick! This was an unholy amount of fun to read! Everyone was so in character and you melded both fandoms seamlessly. Love, love, loved it!
ilyena damodred chapter 29 . 11/20/2011
It was good, but I really would have wanted her to meet Sesshoumaru.
SailorChibi chapter 29 . 6/24/2011
I wasn't too sure about this story when I started reading, but I actually really enjoyed it. I love how IC everyone was and that Buffy was strong but not overly so. You kept an excellent balance between the two worlds and I know how hard that can be, so kudos. I thoroughly enjoyed the read.