Reviews for The Broken Rosary
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Yo! Great job! Personally, I dislike stories that are deep, but hey! You made me love 'em! XD! Greatr job with the reason for the beads! XD! Thanks for writin this! It's nice to read!
Inuyasha Lover chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
This is probably the best fanfiction i have read. I mean it was a long time ago that i read it...but everytime i read it, it gives me goosebumps. It's just that good. As I read this story time and again, I cam just imagine it happening in my mind. I think it would make a great episode if it was ever made. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I think it was great and I hope you keep writing more Inu Yasha fanfictions just like this one.
Ray chapter 9 . 12/23/2004
Dude, you've got to write a sequel!:o
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
good story! :)
anonymous chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Oh my gosh! I finally got the time to come back and finish reading this. It kept nagging at me to come back and finish it because i had read the first two and i really liked them. I think that you are a very talented writer and that you should keep on writing these fanfictions. Maybe you could do another Inu Yasha fanfiction like this one. Once again i would like to say that this story was amazing. I wish that i had your kind of talent. Anywayz keep the good work coming. Once again, this was an amazing piece of work.
purepriestess345 chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
do a sequal! this was a really good story and there would be a very good sequal! :)
arline chapter 9 . 6/16/2004
this is a great story and i hope to read more stories from you.
AmBeR EyEs ChIk chapter 9 . 6/1/2004
But but but... U ended it.. but but.. It was good!
FluffyInuDemon chapter 9 . 5/28/2004
Beautiful beautiful! Pwease write another like it pwease. Oh and please e-mail me so i can reply cause my mail delivery stopped up and well... still please e-mail me!
Slywolf9 chapter 9 . 5/10/2004
Hey! KAWAII! LOVED it1 god job! Love it so much! Ah! Love it love it! God job!
Make an epilouge? Well, if ya want. Good job!
-Sly
Endless Moonlight chapter 9 . 4/30/2004
the 1st half of it was awsome. the second 1/2 ka and inu started 2 go OOC. i still liked the ending though.
mylehia chapter 9 . 4/25/2004
Sorry that it has taken me a while to get back to you on the reviews but I loved your story. thanks for writting it.
Lavender Valentine chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
Aw, sweet ending! I really enjoyed your story.
Lavender
lily chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
it is done!wah!
it was a great fic
Star-Moon-Angel chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
CountinuE! Yah Kikiyo is dead! Sorry but I never did like her!