Reviews for Are you stalking me?
Guest chapter 30 . 9/10/2012
What about a new chap? :-) were waiting for more :-)
C.A. Penny chapter 30 . 9/30/2011
I like this story. Keep up the good work.
kimmi0490 chapter 30 . 2/4/2011
LOVE it! looking forward to your next chapter. D
kimmi0490 chapter 29 . 11/20/2010
Good Chapter, looking forward to reading your next one. D
SpartanCommando chapter 29 . 11/19/2010
Good to know nothing of that level happened between Van and Hitomi. Though what his dad said? Uh Uh. Van big idiot with that move. Though I do know it isn't easy to disregard something your parents say, and Im not saying he is being an idiot for valuing his dads advice. Just that he failed for not thinking about it for a few minutes, not seconds.
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 28 . 10/3/2010
Can't wait for the next chapt.
karmy 014 chapter 28 . 10/2/2010
thx for the consideration and the apritiation of my message you can always count on me to incourage you to go forward loved the capter so far keep up going ( plz kindly add some more romance for v and h) thx ;)
kimmi0490 chapter 28 . 10/1/2010
Love the part to do with Merle, Van and Folken trying to do house work...made me chuckle. Good chapter. Looking forward to your next one.
karmy014 chapter 27 . 9/14/2010
loved ur story it is amazing but plz finish it we r despratly waiting don't take long plz thx
Aqua Est Viva chapter 27 . 8/22/2010
Wow, I can't believe I've been reading this story for almost seven years now. I'm a die hard fan of this story. You are a great writer, and I can't wait for the next update. Please continue and finish this story.
angelfire123 chapter 27 . 8/6/2010
that is sooo van's father! and the door you know...
karmy 014 chapter 27 . 7/27/2010
hey again thx for clearing things out for me the last time i loved ur story but plz go on writting it i want to see the end so far it is exiting because it just talkes about real ife first crush and teenage problems... so any way i hope it will be finished soon bye.

p.s:plz i would like ur advices i am new to the website ad i need u to give me ur opignion on my first story ( it is in french thought) it is called "si seulement c'etait different" thx hope to read an other story for u soon
karmy 014 chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
hey this is karmy 014 wonderful story so far but their is a question plz answer it if possible (by sending me a message on my account or something)

just tell me when did van fannel and hitomi kiss it was not mentioned in the chapters before this one plz send ur explanation asap thx
AvalonReeseFanFics chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
EHHH I GOT MENTIONED! HAHA that made my day... is that sad?

LOl I love this chapter, I have a feeling Van's dad is gonna walk in on Van and Hitomi like making out. I will laugh so hard if i'm right
kimmi0490 chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
OMG! is it van dad? my my that would be embarassing. Great Chapter. I love it. Can't wait for your next one! D