Reviews for Cold
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Whoa... She must've have gone crazy when Recca died... o.O but I guess that could happen to her... I guess...
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
lazy damouse chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
hi xabie-chan! wow, i am so long overdue for the reviews of all your great ficcies, so here is mouse paying her dues. heh ;)
you know what i love best about this fic, even though i am not such a fan of yanagi? [i know, i should go and pick up the manga :P] the last line.
-The room was cold; but Sakoshita Yanagi would not feel it.-
that was just, well, pow. wow. one of the most impactful lines i've ever read. and yes, i do agree with your interpretation of "what if" if recca ever died...well, died young, that is. i would say yanagi would follow, yup, she would. and i love the narrative feel of this fic, her thoughts in a third-person style, great job. :) but what else to expect from xabie-chan? _
mouse skipping off to review other fics
akina nakamori chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
*tear* that was so sad...narration was beatiful...keep it up...it was pretty short, but it WAS a one shot fic..:) good work...:)
Scarlet7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
really good descriptions and style... it seems so... gloomy... it's kinda hard to picture yanagi killing herself. anyway, you write really, really well! keep it up!_
Elven Sword too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
You know how much I love the way you write... I think it's so... lovely? sounds kind of terrible huh? lovely suicide? but then again, the writing is FANTASTIC... it's great... and the way she feels... like she doesn't care much longer... nothing matters and she's determined to do it. good one-shot.
I'll say it again. Wonderful writing!
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I think what was so scary about this is how much it makes sense.