Reviews for Even Elves Can Fall
Earendilion chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
A lovely fic! Very well done for the short span of time you were dealing with - I applaud you. One of the dangers of doing fics that happen within a brief amount of time is that they can get boring without enough well-done detail, but you avoided this no problem!

My only corrections would be to watch your spelling and punctuation. Several times, you forget the comma before an end quotation. Be careful not to put two sentences together with a comma; use a semicolon or a period. Also, the word you were looking for is "peel." "Peal" is a noun, as in "peal of laughter."

Again, it was a great story, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Happy writing!

Star-Stallion chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
That was really good! _ I enjoyed that (though I do feel sorry for poor Legolas and Elladan). Great job!

~*~ Star ~*~
Gevaudan too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This was excellent - I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the arm, I thought he was holding it oddly too...

Excellently written, I really enjoyed this.
empath89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
it's cool. i like. i hope u can update soon.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
sequel soon plz! will elladan go off with the peoples (and elves and a dwarf and a hobbit or two hobbits depending if this is more movie or book verse) because if he does there's a better chance of having elladan angst which is my TOTAL FAVORITE!
UPDATE SOON if it's not a one-shot which i hope it isn't.
lulu bell chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
yay! gresat job! i really enjoyed this! this was a great interpretaiton of why elgoals was acting the way he was during the decision thing. i hadn't noticed that he held tightly to his side, or his arm hung in an odd angle, even though i've seen it twice. next time i wee it i'll have to look.
Jazi chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This was a good story! I noticed Legolas' arm thing, too. I wondered why he clutched his arm... it was well written and interesting! Keep up the good work!
Pernauriel chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
its very good please continue it.
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I couldn't resist reading this story. When I saw ROTK, I thought the exact same thing as you. Well, you know, I couldn't keep my eyes off Legolas whenever he was on the screen. ;) And, in the citadel, I kept wondering 'Why is he standing with his arms like that?"
And the best explanation I could come up with is that he must have been injured in the battle of Pelennor Fields. How could PJ not have shown us that? :) Well, probably not, but one can dream.
Anyway, great fic. I liked the fact that you included Elladan and Elrohir. It's too bad that we didn't see them in the movie. I loved how you showed the trust that exists between them and the concern that have for Estel. Touching. Great job!
psychotic S chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I too noticed that Legolas was holding his side and arm kinda funny in the movie, like he was injured or something, i didn't really pay it much thought, but this story does help explain it, really good job!
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I'd like to see you continue
Manders1953 not signed in chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
You know, I noticed that he was holding his arm during that meeting. But no where else, so was that the only place or were there others that I didn't see?
Well anyway, I liked this, I liked it alot!
KumQuat1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
O... I like it. Very nicely written, and as the good reviewer before me said, the summary was enough to grab my attention. Well, that could of just been the mention of the Twins as well, but still, Bravo!
NekoMegami-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Good story! I liked the flow and you were able to catch my attention right away with the descriptive action. Great job!