Reviews for Regrets
Just Having Fun Being Me chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Aww, that's kinda sad for Draco, oh well, continue writing more fanfiction, it was great!
dark star chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
*cries her head off* THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! To tell you the truth, this is one of the best short stories I've read. It was so SAD and beautifully written! Poor Draco! Please write more stories! :
mIsSyBiRd12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
OMG THAT WAS SO SAD! I HATE IT WHEN THEY NEVER END UP TOGTHER! but absoulutly great fic..i loved u! write moer fics! please?
Maccy chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
wow! i hope you continue with this story! it would be so awesome!
Vicky chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
sweet-77-thang chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
oh! :( nice job on this story!
Regrets Reader chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
If you look at other stories, you'll probably see a reviewer called "(Title) Reader"... and they're usually flames. But I won't flame this one... because, in truth, this was actually quite enjoyable.
I liked this, to be honest. It was fluffy and fun, not to mention cute. Many D/Hr stories are SO predictable, and it was completely a "fish out of water" to have Hermione married to Ron. (EVEN though that's the worst pairing EVER, no offense!) You DID fit her into the Mary-Sue mold, but you made her witty and shrewd without overdoing it. Good job.
All I have against it is the grammar. It could use a bit of work, but otherwise, it's perfect... You can get back to me at NewSecretRose, just review one of my stories. Thanks.
Daintress chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
That's one of the best "years later" fics I've read on this site. Good work! Hope you'll check out my fics as well.
SaddestAngel666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
::tear:: that was so ::sob:: sad! well not really, but this is the sorta thing i had in mind w/ the D/Hr situation (dont kill me!) its not like they'll be together forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I REALLY liked this! Itwas just really well written and drew me in and was captivating! I think it's good how Hermione and Ron got together, as i am an avid r/h, but then you still mangaed to make it...not d/h...just...I dunno...But it was really good! ) Keep up the excellent work!
Wild Cherry Pepsi chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
aw i like it! u have a great writing style...keep it up!
Katarina Phillippe chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
let me start off by saying that it was awesome... but I don't like Hermione and Draco but this wasn't bad so I liked it... n e way... you should write who else he met then... or not... maybe that would be too much... maybe just leave it short and sweet... either way... ok... good job...