Reviews for DotHack: Relapse
Geo Fighter chapter 28 . 9/27/2006
Write more damn it this is such a good story and all and I like it so please write more.
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I love this story! Stolls reminds me of a young & bumbling Bogart. Keep up the good work and post MORE!
EternallyLost chapter 28 . 6/30/2004
Wow.

I first read your fic, well, both fics actually, yesterday on RPGamer's fanfiction section. I'd started reading your first fanfic several times there, but stopped several paragraphs in each time, thinking that it was pure and utter crap.

Yesterday, when your second fic hit the section, I decided to take another look, and proved myself completely and utterly wrong.

I read both of your fics nonstop. It kept me up until 9 AM, you know. Hurt my nice little schedule. But damned if I even thought of stopping in the middle. Both fics kept me enraptured for their entirety, which is rare in any fanfic nowadays.

Your fic got me interested in .hack fanfiction in general, which is why I came to looking for more, and when I saw the fic posted here, I had to write a review.

Damned good stuff.
Lord Gamver chapter 28 . 6/13/2004
Great story. Please make the sequal soon. But one thing I don't know if you refered to her throughout the story but i think i remember a discusion near the end of Dot. Hack/Signs Where Bear was asking Tsukasa if she would let him adopt her. I know you did say something about his kid and that the kid was a girl but you never said who she was. Plus I think he has another kid but I am not sure. Well if Tsukasa was adopted please have her appear because I heard she appears in one of the game (I have not played past infection). Well goodbye.
Magnus chapter 28 . 6/8/2004
No! No! No! Story not finished! Story can't be finished! WAH! NEW STORY NOW! NEW STORY NOW! WAH!
Goldberry chapter 28 . 6/8/2004
*gets out her tissues* So sweet! I almost started blubbering there at the end from all the fluff. *squishes Kite and BR* But they're so cute! I can't help myself! And you're done with this one, Ren! You should be proud of yourself for finishing! I know you have the last part left but I hope you feel a good sense of accomplishment because you should! *pats Ren on the back* Good job! And you know I'll be awaiting the third installment with bated breath! *starts holding her breath*

Ren: Uhm, Berry, you might want to...

Berry: *turning blue* Nope, I'm going to hold on until the next part comes out...

Ren: *sweatdrops*

Berry: _ Look at all the pretty colors!
Jonathan Priest chapter 28 . 6/7/2004
That was such a good story Renfro, as is apparent from my last review when I said I had read chapters 1-27 in one sitting. ONE. I tell you my eyes still hurt. But regardless, I love how fluent your writing style is and your characters are great. This is such a good story...well actually, both stories were great, and I can't wait until you write up the third chapter of the trilogy...I can only imagine what you have planned for such a wonderful cast. Looking forward to it Renfro.
D.C chapter 28 . 6/7/2004
Alright! The end of another great story! You did a great job on this story! Can't wait for the next installment of this story! And Kite still rulz (can't hold up banner-I lost it -_-')
junyortrakr chapter 28 . 6/7/2004
Nice,nice. I'll look forward to the final installment of your soon-to-be trilogy.
mechaghost chapter 27 . 6/3/2004
i am dieing to see more
junyortrakr chapter 27 . 6/2/2004
Nice-things got a little out of control, but the USG still wants to play with it. That sounds a little too real.
Goldberry chapter 27 . 6/1/2004
O, good last line. Very nice. Ren! I feel I must SQUEE with the best of them after reading this. The story just keeps getting better and better! Lios was totally bad ass. I can't believe I would actually LIKE him as a character, but I do. All credited to your writing, I'm sure. _ And did you see I wrangled you a new fan? *puts her cowboy hat on* Yup, I wrangled him good. Hahaha. Good job once again, Ren! I feel like I say that all the time but it's as true now as it was then. I can't wait to see Kite and BR again! I'm sure you won't disappoint!
Jonathan Priest chapter 27 . 6/1/2004
WOW! Goldberry told me I should read your story and I finally got around to it. Sorry it took so long, I haven't been on Fanfiction for very long to begin with and it's hard to read up on so many chapters when your behind. For some reason I read this chapter before .Hack/Heist but I plan to read that as well. Anyway, this story is just so totally incredible. I love how in character Kite and BlackRose are (plus my love for the KitexBlackRose pairing is well documented) And I think Dean is a great character. Your writing style is exceptional, both smooth and fluent and I could easily picture the whole event taking place. Not to mention how completely creative and original your idea is. My only regret is that I didn't read this story sooner. I must applaud you Mr. Calhoun, this story is beyond brilliant. Thank you for sharing it with us.
D.C chapter 27 . 5/31/2004
Kite ru...wait, there's no Kite...oh well, good chapter! Can't wait for the next one! I wonder what Seijiro means by taking sides... :/
D.C chapter 26 . 5/26/2004
Aw...ain't that young love cute? (looks around) ahem, good chapter! Can't wait to see more of this mystery revealed! Hope you remembered that KITE RULZ! (hold up banner again)