Reviews for Love Hina Defeated
Heckin Doggo chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Mokoto need to put down the damn Thesaurus
GuardEzio chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Awsome stroy, and i love that little plot device around the use of Kietaro's blood and Motoko...though you'd think she'd get more nosebleed from looking at him (that'd take away from the joke though so fair enouth )
ChaosRune chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Why the hell isn't Makoto in jail right now?
Slartibartfast2011 chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Definitely an awesome fic. Great story, loved the way the chapters were written as it broke the story into logical pieces. The ending was just perfect. Good work!
MasterBrattan chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
MY-ASS, what a riot.
wrig2277 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
Great story! The characters seemed believable, and it had a great mix of drama and humor. Great job!
Slippy chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
Nice. I'm not familiar with the actual story, but this was a good one. Nice transition from the macabre to the idiotic.
Notrel chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
very good, the last bit is funny, read the whole thing start to finish and it's excellent, i could never do anything as good. well, keep up the good work :D
HunterBravoLima chapter 9 . 6/26/2007
I loved this story a lot. Good job writing this, this is definintely earned a spot in my favorites.
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
Great part here, and can't wait to read more of your stories in the future.
rentauri chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
Crazy, zanky and well violent everything one would except from a story where Motoko is featured in. While I liked the overall story sometime sorta bothered me about it: Kanako. Considering her overwhelming love for dear Oni-chan and what Motoko has done to said Oni-Chan (injuries far beyond normal) twice how Motoko is alive or at least not engaged stopping assassination attempts I dont understand. The way the story is protrayed it would seem better to leave Kanako out of it since she seems rather out of it personality wise.
Hououza chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
Excellent chapter.

Interesting, that he thought to resolve the fight in that way, by fighting with his head as opposed to his sword.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
Damn, will Motoko ever learn? Probably not, that was a rhetorical question. Anyway, good story!
Edgewalker00 chapter 9 . 12/13/2006
one of the best! if not, the greatest love hina fic i have ever ready. the transition from horror to drama to comedy is so subtle it gave the story the much needed life. very cool. i find this subtlety a great twist from the flow of the story. it prevented me from guessing what the outcome would be. very good. this story would be stuck in my head for awhile. _
Minamoto Shiko chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
This was definitely one of the best Love Hina humor fics. Your humor is unforgettable. Kudos on a great story. Perhaps you should try professional writing if you haven't already.