Reviews for Love and Hotdogs
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is HILARIOUS!
hetalian chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
haha this reminded me of the 7th movie where they are the only ones who actually share a passionate kiss
Ayumi-hime chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
o.o ... Alright... The only thing I can tell about this Harry Potterish parody of yours is that it actually has a espetacular grammar. Other than that... I'm absurd with this. I don't even feel the urge to flame you, just because it's what you want that much. A friend of mine told me about you; you have quite the hand and pen for writing, that's undeniable, but your attitude inside is out of range. Not even close of being normal, as much as of acceptable. The website is used in order to publish our fanfictions and so cheered stories, no matter how our grammar is (have you even cared about checking each writer's nationality? I bet that something like 65% of 's members are non-native english speakers!). And to be sincere, most part of your ideas for fanfictions aren't so solid... This one for instance, is definitely NOT solid. Others are, yes, but not this one.

I shall smile and cherish you when you gain some humility towards other people in here; you're contradicting yourself, if you notice, when you say that nobody in here is better than one another. Have you even notice that? Being a ranter isn't just pointing out and comparing things with your own; it also asks for the ranter itself to admit his/her own mistakes. Try that and the world shall be happy.

And yes; I've just joined now. And yes, I'm a native speaker. Best wishes,

Dalilah Morgan
True Colours chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
'They held a fear that only comes with losing control of your body.'

This was a good line. However, I have to say that overall this fic read more like one long scathe than a humerous fic. Maybe you need to tone down the references to it being a story? I think that's what I'd do. That way you can just let events unfold, rather than underlining their implausability at every turn.

Not to say that this fic didn't have its points. You write very accurately, and it was amusing in places.

True
Hand Over The Stimulus Money chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was rather interesting to read. Isn't it funny that I can think back to many H/Hr stories I've read, and fit it almost exactly into that pattern? Well...

Maybe it's not so much funny as much as it is sad. Alas.

Nice job on the style. I couldn't help but notice the wording used- it's very...cliche for those type of stories. For example, the whole "Suddenly turning businesslike" line is one constantly being used.

Terrific parody.
Aish Sheva chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Hahah! This is so funny. I'm sick of all those dumb stories.
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*sniggers* This was funny! Except that you sometimes forgot to finish a sentance, and ended one word short.
VampedVixen chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Funny! I liked this bit: "If we just ignore him, he'll disappear." Too many fic writers seem to just ignore the basic facts of the universe they're writing in, which leads to these huge holes that they just carefully sidestep so that their plot will work. It annoys me, so having it parodied was awesome.
AndyFleener chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Haha! True that!
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
How do you come up with all this funny stuff! _ obviously I liked it, but I'll toss you a few flames for those quidditch balls! ((hands them over))
MerndaSaysDownWithWormtail chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
THIS WAS SO SO SO SO SO AWESOME! even if you were making fun of Harry Potter!
adf chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
funny
Squirrel Crumpet chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I liked your disclaimer! It kept me amused for a whole day! You were right; it does make certain people sick...in a good way! _
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Cool story! It was really funny! Good job!
-Corinna