Reviews for Life!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
MOTHER OF PRIMUS thank goodness for Eowyn, we need someone to be sane in this situation... and a woman's intuition can't be bad, either.
shadyvale1963 chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
I just finished reading this story and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. This last chapter brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for writing such a great story.
SailorSilvanesti chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
Damn you Dman you Damn YOU!

...Your story made me cry...

You are an awesome author! [Though mildly could you kill Oremir? Ahhhhhhhh!]

Love you and Hate you always,

astrohuckleberry chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Aw man, I'm getting anxious!

It's really god!
astrohuckleberry chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Haha, this is the first Mpreg fanfiction I have ever read and frankly I'm not as squeamish as I thought.

It is written carefully well and Legolas' emotions and his physical pain is actually taking a toll on me or something. It's like I could feel what he's feeling.

Well done, very well done.
astrohuckleberry chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Aw I feel so bad for Legolas!

But I'm glad he didn't tell Aragorn, for some strange reason... Anyway!

It was good!
astrohuckleberry chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow, I was a bit reluctant at first... but that was very well written.

It was very good! You have won me over!
sleipnirfenris chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
brilliant! absolutely brillianto! XD
Death Goddess and Angel Mayer chapter 14 . 8/23/2005
This is exactly the way I wish I COULD write! You use perfect detail and Character motions, the emotions are clear and understanding,and the story is well thought out and entertaining.

This was a very VERY well written fan fic. Exactly what I was looking for to read. Bravo! You have tugged on my heartstrings and made me cry.

Great job! I bow down to you and all your awesome Writing glory. Please. Write some more
PilotIsis chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
no long reviews with leggy this review but i will promise that they come later so for now all i will say is **sniff** poor leggy **sniff sniff**
Marblez chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
don't take this the wrong way but I CRIED WHEN I READ THIS! it's one of the only fics ever to make me cry, I think it's something like the third's so good and pulls at your heart strings. well done.
Frodo Potter chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
This is good. I have a feeling it will get better.
Frodo Potter chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
Very intriguing. I enjoy the hardships that make this story believable.
This Is A Conspiracy chapter 14 . 7/20/2004
That was brilliant. Well done.
Frodo Potter chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
Great premise. Interesting plot. I like the use of Elvish.