Reviews for Dark December
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 5 . 2/15
I love seeing Bruce kicking major butt for a change. And even better, I like that Dick didn't hold back as he tried to fight his kidnappers and escape. So worried about secret identities that they allow themselves to nearly get killed? What good would that do them then? I was happy to see both using their skills even as themselves, because irate fathers and kidnapped 14 year olds don't just hang back and do nothing when opportunity rises. Why should Bruce and Dick? Awesome story!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Cute ending :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Good thing that Sadie wasn't in on it and was willing to help. It makes sense that Luthor was behind him. It's a little fast for all that's goign on, but still a good story.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
When the left the or open I was like, you'd idiots, he's goign to leave. You didn't even check the room! But then they were waiting for him to try and escape; very clever.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Bet he wasn't expecting that. I wonder who has him...
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So someone's after Dick Grayson, why am I not surprised?
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I like how you brought in Jason Bard.
Southern skier chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Why the hell would ANYONE move from California to New England for skiing? Better skiing is at Tahoe or Salt Lake. New England skiing is sucky in comparison.

Other then that, good start
AJRedRobin chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Loved the fact that it was Bruce trying to rescue Dick and Dick made a new friend. Great Story!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Yay! Lex got his ass handed to him! "I asked Superman to fly me up here." that made me smile.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Yeah Bruce, go save Dick! BA!Bruce is cool!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Oh wow, this was awesome. You did a great job, and Gonzo was an excellent OC. I laughed so hard at his thoughts on Bruce...Rambo...nice analogy. I also thought the mentions of the Titans and the League were well placed and added the subtle...what's the word, authenticity to the story by not making it exclusive to Batman. Lucky it was Dick that was kidnapped and not Robin or both groups would likely have been called in and some of those members would not be so hesitant to go easy on them after what they did. 7 years (and a couple months) late but I hope all your Christmases were merry too and that this new year treats you well. 10/10
purplerose9793 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
I loved it! So sweet!
Devin L. M chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
This story has always been one of my favorites, and I absolutely love the Bruce-Lex scene, Thanks for posting this! Dev
chibi heishi chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
And the ditzy employee is useful - not to mention gets a raise. Nice. Even nicer - Bruce probably DID call Superman to fly him up.