Reviews for Elizabeth Turner?
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
aww very sweet ;]
anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
very cute. I've often thought that's exactly why she did it.
GoldenRoseChild chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Bravo! You should make more.
Romen chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Quite adorable! _ I really needed this. I kept running into all of these JE fics.

Very sweet!
Mua chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Nice. Very nice. And yes, I do Savvy.
SweetiePye2332 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
heyheyhey! cool story! i have a beta reader too! KitKat001(i think she's my beta... hm) I wish i had a muse but i haven't found oune yet... oh well! please read my story! it's fluffy!1 HP/GW pairing!
um, thats it, keep up the good work!
SP2332
ps: i'm 12 too!
C'est Magnifique chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Isn't fluffy-ness the gift to the world? Very good though she must have been really wraped up in the novelty of being adressed as Mrs. Turner to get confused when called Miss Turner. But I'm one to talk as if anyone even called me Mr. Turner I'd start breaking out in the Halaleujah chorus. And what are the teen fan girls called who still aren't teens. I only recently gained the teen prefix and am still confused?
Ciao!
C'est Magnifique
soymaid chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
That didn't really feel full - I mean, the flashback seemed like it should've been longer, considering how much was bordering it. When you make a flashback, it means there will be lengthy exposition. In this case, she could've just had a paragraph explaining it to him.
It was fun to read, though.
Araminta Ditch chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
YAY! ME LIKE ME LIKE! BRAVO HUZZAH! MOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NICE STORY! Oh my gosh ur 12? You're so good! It's ok...Im only 13...didnt start any fanfiction yet, but planning to...mostly pirates of the caribbean fanfic. Hehe. I love orlando bloom. I Wl MARRY HIM! hes only...er..um..14 years older...hehe..so WHAT?
Next to Something chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Shite! You're 12. Well bravo, you have landed a spot on my favorite author's list, be you 12 or 21. Ok, back to the fiction, that's really sweet. I liked how Elizabeth was level headed and just musing with the thought of being Will's wife. I also like the way she found (supposed) protection in Will's name even before the quest began.
Cherrio!
Mere
captainbean chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Hi! Princess Jennifer here! I thought i'd check out who you were cuz you were such a sweetie reviewing all my stories. That was really sweet and thanks for all your lovely comments. I checked out this story because i had absolutly no idea there were POTC archives on and you have just entered me into new relms of complete hyperness over being so happy that there are these fics! THANK YOU! I think Orlando Bloom is WAY hot by the way. The first time i saw the movie (WHICH RULES BTW) I was all 'omigosh, he is so hot...' Hehehehehe... Lol. Anyways, i always do thanks on my stories to all my reviewers but i wanted to say thanks to you know. I was also reading your bio and your comments about Charmed. I totally agree. PIPER AND LEO FOREVER! CHRIS IS AN ASS! Sry. Got a bit carried away there. Ok, the next chappie for CTW will be up soon so check it out!
*Princess Jen*
smileycyclist chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Cute-short-I like it
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Awesome fanfic! I hope to read more with Will/Elizabeth! ) Keep up the great work!
DarkMoon-Fairy chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
That was cute! I love Orlando Bloom also! Also i think Will and Elizibeth are the perfect macth. Can you belive there are people trying to make them pair with different people. Iw ould love to read more of your stuff.
Rose Angelz chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
aw...that waz so cute!
i luv will/elizabeth fics too!