Reviews for Wishful thinking
...
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
aww so cute
Adi88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is definitely my favorite so far. There's the obvious reason that Haru's being such a sweetie to Yuki, and that right there gets me even with Tohru being Yuki's, you know, love... But apart from that, something about the way this was written... I don't know exactly, maybe it's cause it's Haru and by default sort of dreamy, but I just really like it.
i support yukiru chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Don't forget about the red hat boy (Yuki) that tohru fell in love with for the first time. This will play a signifance in the manga after where it stopped.

Yukiru 4eva
TohruluvsYuki chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Tohru and Yuki together forever. The story rocks. YAY!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
luv the fic. YUKIRU FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
rabbitTsukino chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This is such a wonderful story you have here. I haven't even read a story about Haru. And you have captured his emotions and feelings quiet wonderfully.
January Marlinquin chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Haru, always the silent observer (unless he goes black), looking out for Yuki, seeing everything that other can't or won't.

I really like Haru's description of Yuki. Sometimes, it takes another person to truely see ourselves. So I understand why you chose an outsider (well, meaning not Tohru or Yuki- their opinions will be biased) for the POV of this story.

I don't know what exactly chapter 86 was about but I have a feeling. And I don't exactly know either what Akito might have said to Yuki but knowing his history... your intepretation all makes perfect sense. Maybe Yuki doesn't feel that he's good enough for her or maybe he's doing this to protect. Either way, I have faith in Yukiru and I, like you REFUSE to believe every word he said to her, every time he longfully gazed at her has all been an act.

YUKIRU FANS! UNITE! We shall indeed overcome!
Samika chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Love it, love it, love it! Yukiru all the way! Spread the joy!
resonant aura chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Oh my gosh...You write the most beautiful, inspiring pieces, do you know that? Where do you get this stuff? It's...miraculous!
I think maybe you should continue to write one-shots. You seem to get all the words right, and it's poetic. This was great. I can't wait to read more like it!
Tsukitani chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I am so sorry for leaving you for so long! Like Yuki, I, too, have been battling with wishful thinking and depression...Well, not really, but I am more than a little irate that Takaya hasn't pushed Kyou out of the picture entirely by gifting us with the real reason for the entire series: a steamy hot, bone-meltingly romantic confession of eternal love between Yuki and Tohru! And while I'm on the wishful thinking boat, she'd thow in a good, deadly case of chicken flu for Akito. *evil laughter* Then we'd get to see Hatori happy with what's-her-name-the-teacher (after Shigure got to tease her some more *gleeful grin), and Shigure and Ayame could freely indulge in their sexually suggestive and dubious games. Then I could finally find out if all those belly-chuckle/stomach-turning moments between the two are really what I think they are. They ARE joking, right? *sigh of relief* Oh, I thought so. Whew! What a relief. Then again, on second thought...*shudders* END THE SUSPENSE ALREADY, WILL YA?
That was my long rant on a totally different subject than your wonderful, gushy, mushy work. Keep inspiring all die-hard YukiRu fans to fight the good fight! Long live Chapter 87!
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Ta da! Here i am. I'm calming a bit by now.
As usual, your work is really great. Man, i bet you hear this all the time. Demo, doesn't it give you a nice feeling to see ppl liking your stories?
i got that feeling, it makes me feel all the time, work and thinking invested on them is more than worthy.
Really, what we would be without reviewers...
So, i give you 5 stars again, and this one is a personal fav because Haru's got the pov here. I also love Haru a lot.
Your wistful thinking is highly accurate, you should consider having a shrink parttime job.
I'm sorry to inform you my sidestory is not about what you guessed in your review, and i'm pretty sure your sister is not gonna like it. Say hi to her for me. Videau-oops, forgot.
So. i guess this covers it. Hope you read from you soon, update fast. You have us all waiting!
Bye.
May.
Sohma Risa chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Yup, spur of the moment is good Oh, and I thought Haru was definitely in character, very well-written! Hey, you're pretty good with these POVs, ya know! _ (and the "Tohru philosophy" too, lol )
gah, gotta get off the comp, but will read more soon! Happy New Year!
Alexandra-Kyoko chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hey R Junkie!
Great job on this fic _ I liked it a lot, and I totally agree with you! Yuki will come back in the end, dang it! I've just been so pissed off with the way the mangas been going lately. I refuse to believe that he only loves her in "that" way. Go get 'em Yuki!
Ashmh chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
*tearfully writes* don't ever stop writing fanfic. Your stuff is so therapeutic reading..exactly what I needed at the moment too, coz I've been so miserable after the last few chapters! Arrigato! (my first attempt at Japanese) ;)
By the way..think Haru's character was done really well! You can see him thinking just like that..