Reviews for Frozen
Attiqah Gensui chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
hmph just keep updating the rest of your ficcs!
BuGBiTe chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
I'm a BIG fan of Hakkai n...n...n...i'm just speechless! this is so beautiful, so nice, so touching, so...like HAKKAI! ek! luvit!luvit!luvit!luvit!luvit!luvit!
yuki-tenshee chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
You are good. that's all i can say.
Kenren Taishou chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
Hm...apparently THE KONZEN IS BACK! And with a vengence! So good to read some thing so deep and flowing at last! And as the Frigg would say: "Well Done, thanks to Graham Greene, you should publish a short story book" Just Kidding as always! Loved this one Konzen!
Nightfall Rising chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Hang on a moment, I need to pick my jaw up off the floor-just let me reset it... There we go, that's better. _
You know, I like artichokes. They're leaves you can eat, all buttered up and not bitter like plants usually are, and if you're careful of the barbs on the points of the outer petal/leaves and treat them right, you've got a nice dinner, as long as you stop before you get to the choking bristles that protect the heart. The petals are enough for most people. They're a meal on their own, and the bristles are a pain to get through. But if you strip them away...
If you strip them away, you find the dead boy who understands Sanzo perfectly, the prescient one who knew from the start what life is, the reckless fool who throws the armor around his heart away even though he knows better, he *knows.* You find the man who tries to divorce himself from the world and finds himself clawing for air, who can't trust anyone he hasn't failed, who has no faith and trusts himself blindly.
I found him here.
Painfully, beautifully well done.
lizalou42 chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Hopeless thing that the man formerly known as Gonou is in this chapter... to think, he's about the meet a "product" of the very thing he hates and become friends with him. I was thinking maybe you could have at least hinted of canon events to come... but then that may be considered typical, and I can tell you were going for a certain effect/character study. You write despair quite well. To the next tale!
Chelle86 chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
Long time no author alerts! Thank goodness I'm getting to read your fics again, they're the best! And this was no exception, the way you wrote it was excellent!(more than makes up for the eng exam essay fiasco!) I loved it! And write more!(-)
hakkai-san chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
heheh...rite of u to succumb to temptation! this is a great chap...aw... so sensitive ne...
update soon! ja -
Genjo Sanzo 1 chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
konbanwa. saa tsugi shou o yomitai desu! (i want to read next chap, said in polite way!) so... hayaku kaite kudasai! (please write uh... in haste, is it... i think.) you are wonderful sa... goodbye
lizalou42 chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
Konzen-
Great! Now I don't want to read the next part, 'cause then Gonou's happiness will be shattered! I know what's coming. I know he will again curse the youkai. I know how it progresses, so why am I so torn about reading the next chapter?
But I will read it, because you will write it, and I enjoy reading what you write. Very poignant, a smooth narrative for such an awkward (for the characters at least) scene.
Btw, the "because you will write it" isn't a demand, it's a request! ;-
Iapetus chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
Beautiful. I like doing three part fics too.
You capture Hakkai's personality so well. Your writing style is also very refreshing. Keep up the good work!
-Iapetus
Attiqah Gensui chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
cant think of anything to say right now,but please continue!
Kenren Taishou chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
First of all...this second chapter is absolutely wonderful!
Descriptions are so good that it was only after i read the fic that i realised that my heater was off! You managed not only to warm up the reader by the fire crackling merrily in the fireplace but also by conveying Cho Gouno's feelings! You really feel yourself thawing from outside and from inside by the fire of flames and the fire of love!
Extremely good job! And a beautiful contrast with the harshness and icyness conveyed in the first chapter. Cho Gouno's characterization is flawless- not many can write him like you do! Kana's description as a girl is unique and it brings out the change her past brought in her very clearly. Somehow you managed to make her seem less pathetic as a person and i have to admit that after reading this i sort of feel more sympathy towards her.
You amaze me with each second that passes, Konzen!
Don't you ever dare change!
Kenii
(Just blame this on Panadol overdose, ok?)
Chelle86 chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Beautifully written!Nice job Konzen!
P. 'Journey Home' really meant to be under the category Saint Seiya or was it supposed to be under Saiyuki?
Chelle86 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Yes,of course I liked it!Your angsty fics are always superb(-)