Reviews for Betting On Trains
anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is beautifully written, you are able to convey the emotions of Xu in a very poignant manner. I love the motif of the train that you wove around the relationship between Xu and Quistis. Thanks for the great read!
Anime-freak-4life chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
thats soo sad,quisty dosen't know what she's missing! till next time!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
'Gil on the desk, key scrape in the lock, and the world is behind us' - I love this sentence perhaps the most, the little vivid details of a well-beloved fantasy, the longing to leave all obligations hanging and hide away together. You've sketched out little bits of the relationship - how well Xu knows Quistis, their little routines, what they say in their respective silences - beautifully, and as ever your writing is gorgeous. I like; I like a lot.
gietzeng chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I liked this. Elegantly written, with a wonderful eye for detail. Beautifully done.
Kitian chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
What a gorgeous story. Simple, down-to-earth, and a touchingly realistic look into what love really is. Xu/Quistis was a nice pairing to begin with, and you were able to bring them to life in a way that leaves me wanting to read more and yet strangely satisfied with what there is.
Summers Death chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN!I always thought they made such a cute couple!It's not that angsty,'cause you can have an open mind about what you think their future will turn out to be...even though they're not real...and you made me forget that,so you know this fic is cherry-rific!I demand an encore!Please?
soranokumo chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
This is beautiful. So poignant and fitting with the song that I've finally been able to hear-thanks to you-so well... Beautiful. Your work always seems to find ways inside of me... and this is no exception. *chu*