Reviews for The Shrieking Shack
RUBBISH
heronlove chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Tht was a great fic.
deactivated account 75757 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Beautiful. I wouldn't say it's a M rating, I'd give it a T because it didn't go into much detail about them 'doing the deed.' One of my favourite Romione fanfictions, thank you for putting a smile on my face :)
MsCat chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh that was a lovely wee story. I wish they really had gotten together in school, sometimes I find more recent fanfics which are all about them liking each other but never actually getting together really frustrating! I really enjoyed this.
serafina chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
aww that is so sweet..and yes definitely, in my world, i'ld rather kids watch sex than violence anytime..love, not war baby
Momo-Grint'6 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That was *sniffle* Beautiful! (not really crying!) Ya, that was one of thee best stories i have ever read.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
AWESOME!
Sequoia chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
pretty good.
RonHermione chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I really liked reading your story it was really sweet! Good luck on other fanfics!
PhantomFire chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Very nice. And this really should be rated PG13. It's no where near R-rated, because it's not graphic. But it's sweet none the less. And I liked the fact that Ron's learned more and is a better student now that he's with Hermione, and he's not just a dim-witted, class ditcher, type like other fanfics have him classified as. Great job.

PhantomFire, fellow author, reader, and lover of all things related to Harry Potter
funkyduck chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Awesome!
kaution chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
...no wonder they call it the Shrieking Shack O.o
Kaylee Laurens chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I like your story but the font size is way too big. I suggest using a smaller size next time and maybe redoing this one too. I print out some of the stories I read and it took 30 pages to print this one out. I would love to read more if its smaller. :)