Reviews for Love You
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
aw...that's so cute...*sniffles at zelink fluffness*

great job with the poem i loved it.
Trance-Boy chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Trance Boy: I feel really bad because I broke my leg and it hurts but most of all I haven't taken time to read Yami Bakura's Wife's fanfics. Its not that I take pity u or want u to come back and review my stories. But it is that what I have learned is that if your a good author never let other's keep u from writing. You are a good author infact I'd have to say u have more experienced in it than me. So all I ask for u to do is keep on writing for your readers sake! And i know how u feel too but it'll get better believe me.
Dark Link: Now for my wonderful description of ur story. I liked it besides the fact that it didn't include me in it. Though i woulda liked it better if someone had been saying it to someone. But don't get me wrong I really did like the story. And hey I have to give u your props because who writes good stories and poems while in bad mood.
Yami Bakura's Wife thats who! Woot!
eternal obsession chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
nice
Blah chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Burn in hell.
hyperpersonwhohasnofuture chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Don't think that you are a bad author! I like your stories and this one is also great! I usually don't read romance stuff but when I saw it was written by you I decided to read it anyway! and it was GREAT! You really need to keep writing and know that you truly do have fans out there who are wating to read more of your great stories and poems! Keep writing and i'll keep reading and reviewing!
Rimana chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Don't be in a bad mood, 'cause you're a great author! At least at writing poetry! Please write more!
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
u.u so sad u.u I like it though. You should definatly write more poetry