Reviews for The Power of Love
Guest 2987 chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Nice fanfic. Im gonna assume this AU doesnt have Felix in it. Anyway you captured kims and rons emotions very well
Guest 2987 chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
You stole that story from...MY MIND! lol, Im joking. The barrier between Ron and Kim is totally suspenseful. For some reason I feel Du messed Ron ob purpose in the last two missions.
CupCakeConundrum chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
No, no, no, no, NO!

I cannot be the end! Please tell me you have a sequel or epilogue planned, or I may have to go evil genius and destroy the world. O.K, I won't destroy the world (only because Kim Possible will stop me) but you get what I mean.

I absolutley loved this fic. It was brilliant. Drama. Action. Romance. Friendship. All things a good movie, book, fic needs. And I absolutly adored the acronym - LOVE. I nearly cried at a few points, it was so sad. But brilliant!

* hannah *

P.S.: Just been to your profile and seen the sequels. Please ignore the moaning and shouting from the beginning.
nigeltje chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
good
aedan cameron chapter 14 . 9/20/2009
A wonderful story. Cruel and sad at times, but that's what makes it so dramatic. You did a wonderful job with making the villains evil. I think you did especially well on Drakken, just like the show.

Thanks for the great story,

Aedan
charizardag chapter 14 . 11/3/2008
awesome story, man
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
Ah ok I started reading that and had to go through it all in one go. First off, one of the best fics I've read, KP or otherwise, though I have to say that my favorite part was the disclaimers XD; Cracked me up every time. Really loved the characterizations, especially how you did keep Kim's stubborn semi-self centeredness, and kept Ron's Ron-ness without making it too corny.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 14 . 10/16/2008
hey this was pretty good. the idea with Will Du is pretty original. never had him fall in love with Kim before. the college idea isnt new but you put it together pretty well. anyway, ill be reading your other stuff for the next few days so cya.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
Ah, the moment that only REALLY happened in ‘Sitch in Time’ has finally come in a manner that doesn’t automatically erase itself from history; a large-scale team-up of Team Possible’s greatest adversaries- along with a couple of the more minor ones; Frugal Lucre never struck me as THAT threatening, really-, and some serious tension amid the ranks.

(As well as the ever-present humour that any KP-style team-up like this needs; I mean, how Drakken missed the fact that his organisation’s acronym is LoVE is BEYOND me, but you can’t deny it’s hilarious!)

Plus, of course, you definitely included some absolutely CLASSIC lines; I particularly liked it when Ron yelled at Junior “Do you mind? My arch foe and I are trying to have a grudge match here!” during the initial battle against LoVE.

Only RON could get annoyed with somebody for interrupting a battle to the death between him and his arch-nemesis; normally you’d be more likely to be GRATEFUL for the chance to not have to fight the man who’s vowed to kill you on more than one occasion.

True, I’m not entirely sure about the fact that, once Kim started working at Global Justice on a more full-time basis, she actually seemed to ENJOY spending time with Will; I just don’t see her as being THAT willing to open up to a guy who treated like an amateur know-nothing when they first worked together despite the fact that she was the reason they even managed to stop the bad guy in the end…

Still, it’s your call, and I freely acknowledge that I haven’t actually seen that many episodes with Will in them myself, so I’m prepared to ignore that part; besides, given that he was now trying to IMPRESS Kim, it’s always possible that Will was making more of an effort to be more ‘presentable’ and Kim just ‘fell for it’ because she missed Ron and needed company.

However, I DEFINITELY object to the implication in Chapter Seven that Ron was the reason that mission failed; it was WILL’S fault that it all fell apart because he didn’t know how Kim and Ron operated and he was looking in the wrong direction when they carried out their plan, and all RON did wrong was do what he and Kim had done before!

On the other hand, you definitely redeemed the story by having it turn out that Will had lied from the very beginning to try and break up ‘Team Possible’; not only is the man a git, he’s also a jealous, self-centred git who STILL thinks that years of ‘training’ make up for years in the field.

Ron may not be a professional, but what’s better; training for situations that may never actually happen, or actually getting out into the real world and learning ‘on the go’? The second option might be riskier, but at least you KNOW how the person’s going to react under fire (I’ve always felt that training for this kind of situation will never be QUITE as effective as the real thing because the person wouldn’t be trying as hard; Will would have KNOWN that he was never in danger in training so his reaction time might have been slower or he did something riskier because he knew he could never ACTUALLY die, but Ron’s always known when he’d be in trouble and has thus learned how to cope with it for real)!

And as for the emotional moments… the moment when Ron loses his temper after Will insults and humiliates him at the restaurant, when Kim realises how she feels about Ron in the middle of a confrontation with Will where his ‘treachery’- he didn’t actually BETRAY her, but he did lie about something pretty important- is revealed to her, and the final moment when Kim and Ron start to put their old friendship back together…

Beautiful, powerful stuff, to say the least.

Keep up the good work!
Pojko chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
Great story, very emotional at times. I'm glad to see that everything worked out for them.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 14 . 1/14/2008
I really enjoyed this. I'm off to read the sequel
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
cool story
bishop chapter 14 . 10/2/2007
Absolutely excellent story. One of the best fanfics I've read. Keep up the good work.

-Bishop
Moonlit Rain chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
That was a really great story, I loved every word of it the entire way through! You're a really great writer and I could only wish to think up plots this elaborate. I can't wait to go on to the next parts of the series and I like where you left Kim and Ron's relationship: between the fine lines that define 'friends' and 'more than friends.' I just hope the next part is going to be as good as the first part which I'm pretty sure it will be!
SolarinStudio chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
Probably not the first to guess, but Dream Sequence is:

Cask of Amontillado (I hope I spelled that right)

I believe it was one of Poe's works (though that might be the fact that was the pillow Kim was sleeping on)