Reviews for The Power of Love
Water Mist chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
OMG! That SO made me cry! Poor Ron! Monique really needs to knock some sence back into Kim! Kim just sat there and let Will TOTALLY bash Ron and didn't even care that Will's "joke" made him lose his job! Anyway, really great plot, tention and emotions! You really have the characters down to an art. Excellent job! I hope you write more soon!
Fusion Blaster chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Well hell there goes Mon's intervention.
Now Ron's gotta find ANOTHER job. This really don't look good for him.
Kim just can't seem to get it either.
Hope the next one goes well
Jobber chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Damn...this story kicks ass! The best KP fic ever!
chris-warren876 chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
arg your writing is irritating, I hate Will because of it, I hate Kim because of it...stop making me hate people, that are fictional characters. Anyways maybe in the next chapter Will will get hit by a car and die...: ) that would be nice. Anyways update soon
Mayzon chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Will someone hit me for not reading this story sooner! It's fantastic the emotion,
the depth, the drama!
OK any ways love the story... Hope to see update soon! )
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Poor Ron! Great chapter, keep going. Have Ron throw some of those new moves up at Du. :)
Ashley chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
My heart is sinking for their friendship...and Ron was too slow to act on his feelings towards Kim. Will beat him to it. Love the fic.
Parareru chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Good Chapter. Gr. Must drop will off of tall building. Moving in on Kim like that. Gr. And getting Ron fired. Gr. And Murphy's law was well in hand when Kim found Ron's little Kimmunicator message. Looks like things are coming to a head.
MondoMage chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
You know, the more of this fanfic I've read, the more I got the feeling that Will had an ulterior motive for what he was doing. This chapter cinched it rather well. So, Will broke Team Possible apart so that he could date Kim without Ron's interference, and Kim is too arrogantly blind to see it. Heh. Can't wait to see the two of them reap what they have sown - I doubt it will be anywhere near as happy as Will thinks...
And another strange thought occurred to me - I have to wonder if recruiting Kim all by herself was a GJ idea, or if it was Will's. After all, "The Ron Factor" was what made Kim so good, according to Dr. Director. Kinda strange that they'd reverse themselves on that. Hm...
Anyways, this was an excellent chapter. Kinda sad that all of Monique's work in the last chapter was for not, but this is turning out to be quite a wonderful ride. Unfortunately, the way things are going, I don't think it's going to be a happy ending. Although I can't wait to see what happens the first time Kim and Will face off against their villainous foes without Ron there to pull Will's backside out of the fire.
Yamal chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Wow. This chapter was extremely intense. Poor Ron. It's incredible how Kim could have been so oblivious to Will's advances. Considering Will's confesion, doesn't it make sense to her that Will offered her to join GJ leaving Ron behind and loving it? God, she accepted to go on a date with him! She was annoyey with him becaus he was working while he searched for him. That's being insensitive. Feeling that Ron was right in almost all his comments, he could have chosen a better way ot say his two cents, though. However, Will (and Kim) got Ron fired, so I would have been a little mad too! Let's see if his uncle doesn't make him leave his current home too. Man, you are picturing Kim like a real slow girl. She should remember Ron's past actions and analyze both Will and Ron's behavior. Monique was completely right: Kim takes Ron for granted. But really, this chapter worked out extremely well, and I loved it. It seems like no one is being understanding at all with Ron. He is about to go through some hard times. And all the villian schemes (and betrayals) going on in the meantime rocked, hehe. Let's see if Will Du will still be that self-confident once Shego or some other villian kick his ass. I'm looking forward to that, hehe. However, he achieved something: Break Team Possible in one week or so. Just really hope it won't last too long, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and for bringing us sucha a great piece of fanfiction. Keep up the awesome work. _
Sonate chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Wow, can someone say a-hole? I'd be poed if I was working and some person kept complaining about the food.
Geor-sama chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
Normally, I would tell you this was a great chapter and make some witty remark about Will. This was a great chapter actually, exactly up the standard I expected and the L.O.V.E scene was nice and enjoyable I couldn't help but laugh.
Then I reached The Kim, Ron, Will part...
Ron did much better than I did as a waiter, I actually dumped a bowel piping hot soup on an stuipd a$$ cusomer's head...and stormed off...but then the blow up and the confession...I have not a lot to say other than Ron grew up and Kim sort of didn't...at least that's what it seems like.
Still this was a good chapter althought it left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. Keep up the good work.
Classic Cowboy chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
D*MN YOU DU!
Kim should of known better then to let Will do that to Ron on the job!
She deserves that SOB easy
I bet Ron's gonna lose his appartment because of that b*stard isn't he? I used to concider Josh as the most hatable character in KP fiction, I think you just made Will Du top him.
I'm not sure I can wait till the next weekend, UPDATE SOON!
Drager chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
Great Story Keep writing.
shego's boyfriend chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
wow Monique finaly got kim to pull her head out of her ass and actualy think abour ron good job
please update soon