Reviews for The Power of Love
Sonate chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
o, who's at the end? Write more now, I want to know. lol, I'm being bossy. I'll stop.
mysticVigil chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Oh! And I am definitely loving this!
You've just captured everyone's personalities so wonderfully, as if you took all the characters and used them for your own private 'dollhouse', of sorts. The plot's well-paced and intriguing, with nice little side-stories here and there. And, above all, your grammar *rocks*!
Sorry. Small things amuse me. Heh.
I am really hooked on this romance-y/humour-like fic, and this cliffhanger is going to kill me. You have absolutely nothing to improve upon - this is just great.
The only thing I have to say is... update, dude!
Love, Liz
DarkPlasma chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
O! cliffhanger! nice touch. I like how Shego got totally pissed off by Ron. that was cool. keep writing! i would like to know who this mystery person is.
Cyberwraith9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
This is possibly the *worst* Proud Family fanfic I've EVER READ! I mean, the characters are all wrong, and the plot doesn't even make...
Wait a minute. Which section am I in?
Well, you fic still stinks.
melafelice chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Very good story! Good plot, grammar and all that. But one thing made me laugh xD Did you make Ron say "Kimberly-kun" on purpose? I don't know if you know or not, but -kun is used only for boys. For girls, it is -chan for friendliness, or -san if its all formerlyish. o_o;
Parareru chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Great Update. Can't wait for the next installment.
Yamal chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
funny, interesting and exciting. What else could we ask for? I really like your style and thsi story has so much potential... Thanks a lot and keep up the great work. I love the way you portrait the characters. Sigh... This fanfic rocks! and you rule! Your friend:
Geor-sama chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Please tell me that's not Barkin. That would be so wrong...I definately loved Ron's fight scene, it rocked as did Drakken and Kim's reaction to it. Just pefect, please update soon.
Sonate chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Awesome story. defiantly continue... wow, people review fast. lol
Parareru chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Looks pretty good. Dr. P does seem to have a tendancy for melodrama. lol Nice to see Ron as a competant fighter. 'She's Switzerland'? Funny. Looks like this is shaping up as a K&R. Ron's little slip about making time. So with his newfound muscles will Kim consider Ron a 'hottie'? Does Dr. P need to worry about Ron as a suitor? The Shego/Drakken dynamic seems to be working well too. I'll be checking daily for updates. Keep up the good work. _
Yamal chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
This story looks great. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot and keep up the great work! Ron, the man! _
chicken chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
This story has the best sense of timing, direction, and flow that I have ever seen in a fan fiction, of any fandom. Keep up the fantastic job-I am eagerly awaiting more as I sit here on the proverbial edge of my seat.
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Booyah! This was a great chapter, I love it already, so lets see what's next and soon please.
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Team Possible is reunited and now we have Ron ver 2.0
Drakken back with a new scheme. Still gotta wonder what happened to Ron during his summer.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
very very nice start
looks like Ron's gotten much better over the summer.
update soon!