Reviews for The Power of Love
Porphyria-Kris chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
Oi... I realized from the second that Ron said he was going to be late for work exactly WHERE it was he worked... and I knew that this chapter would be one rough ride. Boy was it ever. *cringe*

My irritation towards Will Du was buffered by tolerance before because I knew it was his MO to be uptight and I had a bias towards Ronnie... now it's grown to dislike. What Kim and Ron said to each other, however nasty, was the result of hurt (though I was furious and exasperated at both for saying them)... Will's actions at the restaurant were of pure spite.

I'm just glad you had the bit with the villains in there for a bit of levity, however odd, because it kept the entire chapter from being gut-wrenching.
Porphyria-Kris chapter 8 . 6/24/2005
Oh, how I do love Monique in this chapter.

The cool voice of reason... I can't help identifying with her since I've been in such a mediating position myself a couple of times... though, of course, I've never pulled off my little "on the couch" sessions with my friends nearly as successfully or as smoothly as Mon manages to here.

I would go so far as to say that if the two crazy kids ever DID get together they should name a daughter after her as a sign of gratitude... Mon Stoppable does seem to fit with the trend awfully well. *smirk*
smokie chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
you should have made ron kick wills ass the hell he just stood there and took it fuck that id of killed the fucker and to kim to fuck off and go to hell
smokie chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
i don't get it wassnt it will's fault both time anyway good story non the less
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Oh my gosh. I'm am so about to cry! That was the sadest thing ever. And I seriously think Will is trying to hit on Kim. I can't believe their going through such Drama. This is a great story. I'm glad it's already posted so I can review and just see the next one. Great job again!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
I couldn't wait to review i loved it so much. . The Legion of Villanious Evil spelling out love. And then they got on his kilt. It was great your summary does not do this great story justice .. This is the most hilarious fic ever and then it's the sweetest fic eve! It's just just great! Everyone is in perfect charater and yet they are are still able to be different. Like Ron being a kung fu master that was awasome yet he didn't break character.

I don't even think it could have a single need for improvement whatsoever.

Great job!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Oh I got the joke! When Ron said I speak softly but my stick is pretty big.

It's from either Teddy Roosevelt or FDR I always get them mixed up and Teddy said "Speak softly and carry a big stick" The Big-Stick policy yeh AP US History taught me a thing or two.

See Ya!

_

Mic Mic
Widow Shark chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Another good chapter. I'll read more later. Keep smiling : ).

Tootles,

Widow Shark
Widow Shark chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Nice fake-out at the beginning - hehe! I really thought Kim was dead. In fact, I almost stopped reading because it was so sad. Nice job with the rest of the chapter too. "Speak softly and carry a big stick"-Great quote; I loved how Ron rearranged it. I wonder how far Dr. D. will get with his plans; they are pretty sinister...

I'll read more later. Keep smiling : ).

Tootles,

Widow Shark
John Riehle chapter 14 . 5/13/2005
Amazing story. This is the kind of story Disney *should* have done. Stories like this are the reason people should write fanfiction. I have already read the sequal and simply cannot wait to read the final installement of the trilogy.

There's no weak point in the story. Every part of it just makes you want to read on. More. I need more! I want to see Kim and Ron together, and I believe that the way you describe is the way it should be done!
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 10 . 5/4/2005
The Cask of Amontadillo. WHA. Pronounced Ah-mon-tah-DEE-yo. WHA HA.

I saw a one-act play once based on The Telltale Heart. It was VERY creepy.
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
Aw...this was a good chapter. _ I ADORE Monique. Always have. She rocks.
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
MUR! Oh emm gee...Rufus turned into Choo Choo Bear...that's AWESOME!
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
SWITZERLAND! HAH!

It took me a minute to get that...heehehehehehe...so funny...and Hong Kong Phooey, hee hee. I didn't think anyone else remembered that show.

Nyaha, this is hilarious. Your Ron is PERFECT. And Drakken, too. Hee. Drakken.
Canadian Crow chapter 14 . 5/3/2005