Reviews for The Power of Love
David chapter 14 . 4/30/2005
only two words: Fricken AWESOME! You so kick so much butt its not even funny. Keep up the brilliant work.
Caleniel516 chapter 14 . 4/28/2005
omg that was the most beautiful/ cruel/ tear jerking/ amazing story i've ever read on fan fiction. you...wow...you are awesome! please read my stories and review too!
fanfiction reader chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
BRILLIANT! Gads this fic was brilliant. I just read all 14 chapter straight through for the past few hours. I have not memorized my katakana (for japanese class) and I will most likely be getting only 4-5 hours of sleep. but it is all worth is because this fic was worth it. off to read the sequel.

ps. thanks for writing this.
Cold-Chaos chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Man you made Kim into a real...hum...mean and not so understanding person in this fic. Good job :) But the part with the silo, wasn't it Will's falt, since he did crash into Ron and Drakken, and making blue boy fall on the self destruck button? I may have red it rong, but I would like to know for shure! Thanks again for writing such a cool fic! Later
Jason chapter 14 . 3/18/2005
I just wanted to let you know that was one of the most beuatiful stories i have read "sniffel sniffel" i cried at the end i love your work and hope you keep going with it cause its fricken awesome. Your like number 191 fan cause im the 191 to review.
Concealed chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
LOL...that was great!
continental-line chapter 14 . 10/11/2004
I like this story. Ron needed to become stronger, not only for fighting but in personality as well. Kim needs that strong personality to use as support. She is not as self reliant as she would like to be. More! Please.

-Bill Ponder
J.J. O'Robert chapter 14 . 9/22/2004
This fic was perfect. The character development, the sequence of events, the cause OF the events, everything. Very reallistic. (Well, except for the how whole superheroine/supervillan...thing)

I. LOVED. IT. The best part is, is that it's not over. You writing a sequel! I can't wait for the next part in your trilogy. If it's anything like this one it will rock!

Thank you. Thank you for a truly excellent and enjoyable story.
Byakko chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Okay, I'm hooked.

I'll admit, you had me worried at first with Kim's Dad going on and on like that. Dear gawd, I really thought Kim was dead T_T
bunny angel chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
haha i love how cool ron is. -
bunny angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
i just love your characterizations. they're so dead on! even with the less significant characters. spiffy nice. hehe.
The Mad shoe chapter 14 . 7/10/2004
Wow, this fic is beyond great, you sure did an outstanding work.

Keep it up.
Heroine248 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This is a very good and well-written story. It flows perfectly and the potrayal of each characters is truly genuine and original. KP and the new butt-kicking Ron rocks! Shego and Drakken make me laugh so many times (especially the part where Shego tried to teach Drakken some martial-art moves!)
Go10 chapter 14 . 6/16/2004
Aw, that's it? They didn't even kis? Oh well...that leaves open the possibilities of sequels, meaning more stories for me to read! But before I leave, I'd just wanna congratulate you on an awesome mixture of angst, drama and comedy! I loved how you were able to mix the maturity of your writing with the goofball comedy of canon KimPossible. Can't wait to read more...
trecebo chapter 14 . 5/30/2004
Boo-Yah! You so rock! The writing, the characters, the plot, the whole megilla! Bravo!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »