Reviews for The Power of Love
fanfiction reader chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
BRILLIANT! Gads this fic was brilliant. I just read all 14 chapter straight through for the past few hours. I have not memorized my katakana (for japanese class) and I will most likely be getting only 4-5 hours of sleep. but it is all worth is because this fic was worth it. off to read the sequel.

ps. thanks for writing this.
Cold-Chaos chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Man you made Kim into a real...hum...mean and not so understanding person in this fic. Good job :) But the part with the silo, wasn't it Will's falt, since he did crash into Ron and Drakken, and making blue boy fall on the self destruck button? I may have red it rong, but I would like to know for shure! Thanks again for writing such a cool fic! Later
Jason chapter 14 . 3/18/2005
I just wanted to let you know that was one of the most beuatiful stories i have read "sniffel sniffel" i cried at the end i love your work and hope you keep going with it cause its fricken awesome. Your like number 191 fan cause im the 191 to review.
Concealed chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
LOL...that was great!
continental-line chapter 14 . 10/11/2004
I like this story. Ron needed to become stronger, not only for fighting but in personality as well. Kim needs that strong personality to use as support. She is not as self reliant as she would like to be. More! Please.

-Bill Ponder
J.J. O'Robert chapter 14 . 9/22/2004
This fic was perfect. The character development, the sequence of events, the cause OF the events, everything. Very reallistic. (Well, except for the how whole superheroine/supervillan...thing)

I. LOVED. IT. The best part is, is that it's not over. You writing a sequel! I can't wait for the next part in your trilogy. If it's anything like this one it will rock!

Thank you. Thank you for a truly excellent and enjoyable story.
Byakko chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Okay, I'm hooked.

I'll admit, you had me worried at first with Kim's Dad going on and on like that. Dear gawd, I really thought Kim was dead T_T
bunny angel chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
haha i love how cool ron is. -
bunny angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
i just love your characterizations. they're so dead on! even with the less significant characters. spiffy nice. hehe.
The Mad shoe chapter 14 . 7/10/2004
Wow, this fic is beyond great, you sure did an outstanding work.

Keep it up.
Heroine248 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This is a very good and well-written story. It flows perfectly and the potrayal of each characters is truly genuine and original. KP and the new butt-kicking Ron rocks! Shego and Drakken make me laugh so many times (especially the part where Shego tried to teach Drakken some martial-art moves!)
Go10 chapter 14 . 6/16/2004
Aw, that's it? They didn't even kis? Oh well...that leaves open the possibilities of sequels, meaning more stories for me to read! But before I leave, I'd just wanna congratulate you on an awesome mixture of angst, drama and comedy! I loved how you were able to mix the maturity of your writing with the goofball comedy of canon KimPossible. Can't wait to read more...
trecebo chapter 14 . 5/30/2004
Boo-Yah! You so rock! The writing, the characters, the plot, the whole megilla! Bravo!
Princess Ayame-aka AaS chapter 14 . 5/12/2004
Wow! You have to be the queen of Fanfiction! No story going to get better than this! I enjoyed the whole thing. I love your stor. _
pattysmells chapter 14 . 4/5/2004
omgosh, that was great! it took me all night to read it, but excellent. A complete and total thrill to read! loved it, loved it, loved it! how old are you, you're really good at writing, very descriptive, and the plot, everything fit so perfectly, and neatly. great ending and everything! i've only read one other fic that was this good, and i think yours beats it by just a bit. i like how you dont take characters out of their ...well, character! ron is still ron, kim is still kim...ect...and you dont abuse catch phrases, like some fics tend to do. i cannot tell you how many fics wont leave the phrase 'booya' alone! and you didnt over kill hip slang, like 'old school', 'tight' (just examples) ect.. though you used it occasionally as the show does. though you can never take a review too seriously, because u can always count on the fact that the reviewer is usually a freak on the show, and will proclaim anything based on the show as a materpiece. but stepping outside of my 'obsessive-loser' personality where i happen to love the show kp, i can safely say that i enjoyed the fic not for the show, but for the story itself. it was very well written, by the way, how old are you again? i know you're a guy, from one of you're author posts at the beginning of a chapter, but how old are you, because i really am dieing to know how much your writting abilty matches your age. i assume ur in college, based on the quality. anyways, id love to know of any fics you write later, or have written. im so praising this story some where to some one. the only reason i read it was because it was praised to me, so i figure ill pass it on. so if you want to email me you can go to thats my email address. dont ask why its named that, long story. background on myself, I'm a girl, i live in california, im 16, im such a loser, seroiusly, why am i up reading fics? its spring break for crying out loud! oh well my friends and i have stuff planned tomorrow...oh wait today, i forgot its 5am. anywho, im very intersted in knowing more about you. well great story, sorry to write such a long review, anywho, write more fics! that's it bye bye. xoxoxox for the wonderful story, bye bye:)
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »