Reviews for The Lady Of Ithilien
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Ah, that's not true.
Malthen Tinu chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This is very depressing. Hope that Eywyn meet a happier end. Like it though.
Chaucer chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
AWESOME job with that... you put me to shame... eh. I haven't written anything good since before geometry finals started. Anyhow. Good, good, good!
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Incredibly awesome.
Araelia Lambert chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Thalia, once more I must bow. Aside from the Corrupted!Insane!Faramir bits, I adored it. Éowyn is very easy to compare to, any girl can fit in her shoes... and yet you'd somehow made it different from the normal "I'm a girl, I kick orc butts" sort of deal. She seems _real_ in this fic, something that is rarely accomplished these days.
Alright, now you've done it: you just HAD to go and inspire me to write a story, didn't you? *muttering* Now, at 3 AM, I'm off to write... and mind you, I'll not get a wink of sleep until it's done... *thwaps self* Valar... couldn't you have waited until I've slept to give me the idea?
Alright, so yes, I loved it also. You've really got Éowyn in an angsty yet possible situation. Great job, and keep writing!
Araelia
PsYcHo-Me chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Hey!
Fabulous work, I really loved this. It's full of emotion, you really have a way with words.
:D I'm off to read some more of your stuff now. :o)
*Bobo*
PS. Obviously, thank you for being the first to review 'Family Time'! :D
Citrine chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I'm no real judge, but I know what I like, and this is very good. Short, but intense. Have you considered submitting this to the Stories of Arda website? It's only for LOTR based fanfic, but I think this would certainly meet their criteria, and it would be a shame for something with this much potential to get lost in the shuffle.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*jaw drops* That was so beautifully-told, well-written, and angst-ridden...I love it. Excellent word choice, and the slight recurring themes add much to the overall feeling. "O" should be capitalized ("o for a horse"), and I think you meant "peace" rather than "piece" ("stolen for piece"), though I could be wrong. Regardless, wonderful job. This is going on my favourites. *applauds* Keep up the great writing.
*StarWolf*