Reviews for Cheaper by the Dozen
RedLinen19 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
It's close to three o'clock in the morning and I'm laughing to the point of tears. Anya and andrew, too hilarious! And I really felt for faith and tara made me want to hold her and the rest of them... Gosh so many emotions, lol. I really enjoyed this sorry
Nicol64 chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
OH WOW...i just read this and instantly loved it.

Anya and Andrew make the best twins...EVER!

And Tara's so cute o!

And of course...you gotta love Faith Giles
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
I love the transferening. Everything from the show and into this, fitting so nicely. I really do hope you write a sequal.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
Here Lies Bite Me Giles

She Was in Trouble

A Lot

Interesting.

This chapter was so well written. The solidarity was touching.

It was the Scoobie Heart times ten. It was so very much them.

I loved it. And again with the sweet, touchyness or the angst and then close following with the humor *sniggers* It was of them. Giles kids ROCK! LOL
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
I can see why she loves them.

Harmony is simply adorable. They all are but she is just so cute. Tara too. The five youngest ones are the best.

Thus far :-D
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Figures Dawn is the only one who gets Dru.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
Harmony?

Terrifantabulicious! ;-D

Who are there parents though?

I can't even imagine.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
Is Angel Darla's brother?
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Wesley. I meant to say I think she'd be close to Wes and Xand to.

But particuraly more with Dawn and Linds.

What is with all the D-ness? And Spike. Love it. :-D

The kids are so cute and it's NO surprise that little Tara takes to him.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
They would be the closet to her. Dawn and Lindsey.

They do wicked so well. But the prodigy and the redhaired genius are catching up :-D
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I just love the reasoning behind five by five.

And I love the kids. They are so themselves but fit the hijinks of the first movie (haven't read the book or seen the second). Who is mommy, Joyce?

I am so glad that this has Cordy/Angel tendencies and if Spike is the coach I am so guessing that the mean kid is Lilah?

Darla? Gunn? No, Gunn is nice. Maybe it's a misunderstanding then.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Decent guy huh? Spike or Angel?

Then again the kid who teases Tara might be Spike :-D

I am so liking this. The roles are SO fitting.

Cordy is very Lenore. Riley very jock.

Dawn and Faith twins? Why didn't they stop there LOL

I am so looking forward to reading the rest
Issa chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
HEY! i loved this! it was so cute and made me laugh so much! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
This has got to be one of the best BtVS/AtS stories out there. The kids were perfect, especially Lindsey. Multiple sequels would be much appreciated.
Lynnicaec chapter 12 . 12/28/2006
I was bored and started searching for a fanfic to read, when I stumbled across your fic. As I started reading it I knew this was going to go into my favorites. Out of all the stories I've ever read this has got to be one of my favorites. You are an amazing writer. You've managed to stay to over all Cheaper By the Dozen theme while still remaining true to the Buffy characters. I was laughing and going 'aw' the entire time. My family now think I need to be institutionalized. I don't really know where to begin. Having one of my all time favorite characters, Faith, as your narrator was great (Bite me Giles Brilliant). I loved little lawyer Lindsey with his basic waiver of liability ( wow, say that 5 times fast). Wes with his name changes were too funny. Anya as a four year old sex expert and Andrew her star wars sidekick were so adorable as Condom Avenger and Orgasm Girl. I wanted to take them home with. me. Can I have them, please? lol. Smart Willow and shy Tara with their special words. I like the way you tied it into the series. When Faith saw her tombstone and it was similar to Buffy's on the show. The 'apocalypse after apocalypse' line, the thing about Xander's eye getting poked out, Faith's insecurities about not being good enough, about being jealous of and wanting to be like Buffy. I especially like the fact that you had Buffy feel like she needed 'to save the world'.

Their plan to destroy Parker, Loved it. Of course it if were anyone but Parker I would feel bad. Buffy deserved better. Glad he got what was coming to him. I was in hysterics. I think the fact that the mom (Whom I'm assuming is Joyce) left the room made it even better. Loved the condom thing with Andrew " May the force be with you". Way Funny. The ending was adorable, glad Buffy and Faith made up but I have to wonder how long will that last. I really want a sequel. Give me a sequel or give me death. Actually, you know what, just give the sequel, I prefer the sequel, please.

Lynnicaec