Reviews for Fever
winchester-babe chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
hey dude i think u shood rite mor. its a gr8 story! coz nobody eva cared bout john so its good 2 c it! keep up the good work!

katie
boondockgal chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Aw, I really like that!
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Brilliant! Loved it...
Starknight chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Nicely done...that was very well written.
birdie chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
you should write a prequel
MerchDoyle chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
aw that's so sweet! greaty ending!
MerchDoyle chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
nice one, i'm gonna go read the next one!
Movie-maniac chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
cool. very descriptive, and you pretty much got John's personality right. you probably could have made the story longer, but apart from that, i like it.
Sethoz chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
... You mean that's the end? As in THE END, no more of this story? Bu-but it was so good! I wanted more! *sniff* Anyway really liked it, poor John and yay! happyness, he has a friend!
~Sethoz
Obiwanfan chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
How could you do that! How could you end it after 2nd chapter, no! you could have had him die...oh well, i guess i didnt' write it so i have no say...aw fine then. Well you best write me another one or you shall never stop hearing from me...i'll be the little evil voice in your head every time you touch a keyboard...beware...
Sethoz chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
You're back with more X-Men fics at last! Loved this, I think it needs more though... ;) Very nice convo between John and Bobby and loved John's delusions.
~Sethoz
Obiwanfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
that was a pretty good little fic. you should either write another chapter or another fic of that sort. it was really really good. Anyway, more soon from you i hope.