Reviews for Call Me Insanity
sweetangel chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
great job, update soon!
dmsasuke chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
nyay! nice one BPK-chan, i hope u'll write more :D

i like ur story (having those evil characters in focus- i mean they become the star of the story :D)

Though its funny... thinking Itachi is being nice to a girl? weird (watching that anime, u'll see how Itachi beat Kurenai-san :P)

I just wanna say Itachi ur so EVIL! I repeat : You're so EVIL! muahahahaha :P

To BPK-chan, good luck, and me hopes that you'll update new chapters , i'll be waiting for that or rather We'll be waiting for that XP
yohoho chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Your fic is pretty good...but one thing concerns me...

Itachi turned to face his little brother. "Am I now, imouto?"

Doesn't 'imouto' mean little sister? ; Shouldn't it be 'otouto'?
Epic Epicness chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
And usually I don't like characters paired with an original character.

I loved the humor lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Setren chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
umm...interesting? ;; never knew itachi-sama to be such a potty mouth... guess i'll have to break him out of that when I marry him. that's rite! itachi-sama's mine...
lycheEcandy chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
hihi...just wanted to say i like ur fic so far...but at the last part i was wonderin y u put imouto since that's lil sis and not otouto which is lil bro... keep up the good work though~!
Miaka chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
Please write more...Itachi is my favorite character, and there aren't enough good stories about him
bubblewarp chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
Oh my God. XD Itachi is just fucking HILARIOUS in this fic, I'm totally loving it. ;) It should be humour as well, I think. But regardless! It's excellent. I'd love to see for myself if Itachi really is 'boring'... *smacked*
xxpoisonivyxx chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
omg! i love this story! ITACHI ROCKS!
i love evil guys 2! please write more soon! *hugs story*
Search and Seek and Destroy chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
*has a kunai to Itachi's head* write more or he dies. *Itachi beat the crap out of me* Or maybe just write more. Please? *falls unconscious*
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
xAvaritia chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
HAHAHA that is crazy! anyways great fic! but if u can seperate the lines cuz its sorta hard to read _' i kno im blind thx for reviewing mine too!
Durian chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Yo hey, this story is cool, i love your description. i dunt care about the pairing, Itachi x suki is ok. Hmm.. i'm glad you like initial d , Takumi is my favourite character. i love the Naruto anime, at present there is said to be 200 eps, *Woohoo*, cheese to Misashi! Keep up the great work, ne? Gambatte ~durian~
syntic chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
T_T I don't think I like this chapter too much... please don't tell me you're matching Itachi with... Suki. *sigh* Poor Itachi he's 'out of character' in this chap. and I still feel kind of sorry for him being pushed around by her. Oh well, what can you do? Obsessive with red/black isn't she? *laughs*
Tala1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
-roars with laughter and just laughs and laughs for the next couple of hours- oh man that HILARIOUS omg plz continue and hehehe the chocolate thing corresponds with this this convo on MSN i did during an RP if i'll put it up on my bio sometime go and look XD But good job there were no spelling mistakes or run on sentences that i could find -glances at 9:32am- well i'm half asleep that could be the reason. But great work keep it up -looks at review- i think thats long enough...