Reviews for Bamherzig
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
so... i'm not really very fond of remus slash fics but you made this really sweet :D
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Lovely piece.
NekoHex chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
What does Bamherzig mean? I'm in second-year German, and my friend is fourth-year German, and we don't know! We keep forgetting to ask our teacher, and I really, really, REALLY wanna know! Please tell us? Also, good story.
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
*sniff* so sad :/... i wished, they was more of them - you wrote them so good together, so fitting :)

continue with the good work .. perhaps some more crossovers between hp and x-men ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
hehe, nice - Sweet, but sad ;(... Poor Remus...
TGP chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
So good! This is so going onto my List of Good Tidings...
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
CUUTTE! very *very* cute! Kawaii! very *very* Kawaii! I really like this!
Nightelf chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hi there!

i've been reading my way through your list of works, 'cause i really like your writing style, and then i found this one! Remus is my fav hp character, and Kurt is my fav x-men character, and you have them together in one place and i love it!

so i was wondering if there was a possibility of any further writings of this particular crossing over...if you'd had any ideas you couldn't be bothered to refine and write i for one would enthusiastically encourage effort in this direction..._

but if it is not to be, it is not to be...but with whatever you write, keep writing!

_
die Pretty chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
That was amazing, I like the theme and the paring was unusual, but good. Wow...that was really awesome. I couldn't find much spelling mistakes...actually, I didn't find any!
You're a talented writter...Keep on writing!
Evan Glaser chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
That was... increadibly beautiful. I can't seem to find the words to say more.
shells chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
That. Was. Magnificent. Those two are just... wonderful. Your characterizations are superb. This story has made my day. Kudos author!