Reviews for The Veil
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Sweet.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Yes, I would definitely "like more." ) That was a bittersweet tradition with the viel. *thumbs up*

-ian
Aquen chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I really like this oneshot, it is very nicely written and Faramir and Éowyn are both wonderfully in character, the idea behind it is unique and very interesting.

Very nice job!
x-Goody2Shoes-x chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was incredible. Everyone remained in character. Fantastic job. Definitley favouriting. I'd love to see more.
Megan MacNamara chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Yes defiantly! Please do continue. I think Faramir is the best they are so cute together!
hplotrfan chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
please continue. very sweet story.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
aw how very sweet!
skaia7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I'd be interested in reading more. :)
Yo chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Hey, why didn't you ever continue the story? I thought it was great!
hproksmyworld chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I love Eoeyn/ Farimir fics and this is sweet! Please continue this story! Queen Lela
Mia-Hood chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Very good, please continue!
mona chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Please do continue! I't wonderful... and very desciptive!
Cassie chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
The veil is an interesting idea, but I think you should edit it so Eowyn doesn't talk of her mother's mother practicing this tradition - Eowyn's maternal grandmother was Morwen of Lossarnach, a Gondorian province, and so probably wouldn't have performed a Rohirric bridal ritual, especially as she and Thengel were living in Gondor at the time.
arwentheelf02 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
How do you get so many reviews for a one-shot? lol.
This is really really well written and detailed. I love the bit about the veil. That's a nice touch.
*holds Peter Jackson at knife point* Why didn't you put Faramir and Eowyn in Return of the King?
PJ: It's already three and a half hours!
It's the best movie on the earth! You could have at least put in one of the greatest parts! * brandishes knife again*
PJ: Meep!