Reviews for To Have Loved and Lost
BrathanScott chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
so good update soon
Lothian chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Hey Lauren! It's obviously Lothian. I love this story! I've never read one before where Hermione is the heir. That's so creative of you! Great job! I can't wait to read about the Lucius encounter. And I hope there's going to be some with Harry, Ron and Hermione. I can't wait until you update!
Syaoronsangel chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Hey, umm this chapter really confused me. I had a very hard time understanding this chapter. One thing, wouldn't Hermione be really upset if she just found out that her parents are with Voldie?(lol VOLDIE!) Just a thought. Anywho, don't forget to email me! Thanks!
TTTTT chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
The idea is alright...but I doubt Hermione would think something like that straight after her obvious diplay of hatred.
ifelthope chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
It's getting better! i like it...but i dunno it feels like its missing something...but i dunno what! Hermione's so OOC and she admits it..hehe it thought that was very funny. Well lets see another chapter! ..please..?
NADIA chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
hmm by the way when will you write the next chapter?
i am lookinf forward to it so much
natyslacks chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
oh update soon, this is really good.
luv nats
Red of Rose chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
This is a good story with a ton of potential, but you may want to just make all of the A/Ns at the very end or very beginning of the chapter just so that the story doesn't get interrupted continually. Also, you're doing a great job of keeping Draco in character, but Hermione needs to be just a little bit more of a bookworm, if you can manage that in this story. Alrighty, well..hopefully i didn't bash you down or anything, because even constructive criticism hurts sometimes (trust me, I know, lol). Otherwise great story, though. Can't wait for more. *smiles*
~A. Rose (Red of Rose)
firediamond chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Hey! Lauren! It's stolenheart! This is awesome! You should totaly make then have to pretend to like eachother at the bowling alley! lol! I love seeing Draco tortured like that! lol! See you on the boards! update soon and tell when you do! lyl!
Karen chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I like the way this story is going :0)
Keep it up
Katie chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I really like your first chapter! Hope to see the next one soon! It's cool to see Hermione having someone magical to know outside Hogwarts, even if she didnt exactly know that Jen was pureblood. Very great first chapter! Please write more soon! I'll be checking for it!
nadia chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
hey its good wont you go on with it?
i will be so disapointed if you dont
so pls.
give you best
ifelthope chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
ahh! 3 days grace! i love them! wow..everyone's caught on that its a definite dm/hg song! oh i love it!
Red of Rose chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
This rocks my monkey socks! I love this story, can't wait for more. Hurry hurry hurry
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
please write more chapters for this sounds cool